ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
I've got some mixed feelings about it. Part of me thinks it's a good thing because I think I overreacted to my current problems and that I should just keep living to at least see where my life goes, but then I worry it was a mistake because it seemed like such a peaceful end. As someone with a ton of trauma I feel like I've been fighting all my life just to stay afloat financially and emotionally and it's exhausting. Overreacted or not to the situation, I just feel so wiped out by what life forces me to do. At the very least I'm comforted by the idea I now know how to have a peaceful exit should I really feel the need for one in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForbiddenSiren, Pluto, dandan and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Gas didn't work for me :( I felt like I was suffocating and had to rip the bag off every time

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and Hollowillow
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
yeah, I've tried the bag once, it didnt work for me, I just napped?
something must have went wrong....

darling , although im glad you found a way to have a peaceful exit, yes it could work if done right.
sending you a big hug, we can be alive.

I work as a software engineer, not the best, and I do feel I live to stay afloat, financially and emotionally(sometimes, like 1 day every 2 3 weeks that I think catching the bus)
we do share that princess

• Love
Reactions: Valky