• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Someone please suggest me what should i do, i used to be a hyperactive guy, I'm 26, but nowadays I can't get out of bed..! I sleep 20 hours a day and desperately want to ctb. I live with parents and don't want to make them suspect me.. i had a window of opportunity today but missed it because i slept through!

I'm miserable.. addicted to sleep!

I don't know how to break free of this and do myself in..

my method is Partial Hanging, this is the method I'm using and my previous thread on it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...h-with-my-final-act-of-hanging-partial.46118/

please help!!

Reactions: Meditation guide
Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
Someone please suggest me what should i do, i used to be a hyperactive guy, I'm 26, but nowadays I can't get out of bed..! I sleep 20 hours a day and desperately want to ctb. I live with parents and don't want to make them suspect me.. i had a window of opportunity today but missed it because i slept through!

I'm miserable.. addicted to sleep!

I don't know how to break free of this and do myself in..

my method is Partial Hanging, this is the method I'm using and my previous thread on it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...h-with-my-final-act-of-hanging-partial.46118/

please help!!

Temporarily Xanax from a doc/psychiatrist, then get a hobby to get you out of bed. Don't sleep in your own waste, because you're heading there,
Good luck.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I wish that I could sleep for 20 hours a day. That'd be almost like being dead without actually being dead!

• Love
Reactions: nosoul, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, mopeyD and 1 other person
Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
I wish that I could sleep for 20 hours a day. That'd be almost like being dead without actually being dead!
Snap out of it! Watch the newest Star Wars movies, that will feel you with hatred needed to live! ;)

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I have also been bedridden for months on end - in my case with depression/mental illness - it's a physiological illness as well as a mental one - it's definitely physical for me in terms of exhaustion and not being able to walk down the street. I was too exhausted to write my will before CTB. So I know a little of this feeling.

I don't have advice, but this is the illness and it isnt' your fault and you can't do anything about it - without a medication that helps. Modafinil did at times get me out of bed. I found St John's Wort helped me more than medication (it has lots of contraindications so double check if you try it). LSD has saved my life. But I am still tired and low, just better than I was and the suicidal thoughts are quieter.

They say sometimes when people find a working medication that is when they CTB, because they have more energy....
Just being this sleepy makes me want to CTB - it's so pointless.

Last edited:
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Temporarily Xanax from a doc/psychiatrist, then get a hobby to get you out of bed. Don't sleep in your own waste, because you're heading there,
Good luck.
Thanks alot..I thought it'd pass but this just stuck with me, and it's getting worse by the day as I live with parents they would suspect too much. I thought it aas just me procrastinating, but seems I have lost my will to do ANYTHING. I need to find energy and courage to do this one fonal act.
Until You starting suffering more, it feels good. That's why i said I'm kinda addicted to it. I quit my job and all as in my last post, but only to be stuck in here without proceeding with CTB. I have made my mind, but Without Energy I can't do anything.
I have also been bedridden for months on end - in my case with depression/mental illness - it's a physiological illness as well as a mental one - it's definitely physical for me in terms of exhaustion and not being able to walk down the street. I was too exhausted to write my will before CTB. So I know a little of this feeling.

I don't have advice, but this is the illness and it isnt' your fault and you can't do anything about it - without a medication that helps. Modafinil did at times get me out of bed. I found St John's Wort helped me more than medication (it has lots of contraindications so double check if you try it). LSD has saved my life. But I am still tired and low, just better than I was and the suicidal thoughts are quieter.

They say sometimes when people find a working medication that is when they CTB, because they have more energy....
Just being this sleepy makes me want to CTB - it's so pointless.
I kinda relate, yes, but Sleeping away the days will only push us to worse days. And That's even more scary. I want ny eternal Sleep after I die, don't wanna stay "Ded inside". This is screwed up, I need to do something.
Thanks for replies..

Last edited: