• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sala-samobójców.3

sala-samobójców.3

Suicide room
Nov 26, 2019
Well, so here i am.
I am Sala Samobójców.
This is my method, in which i have been working for so long to find It.
It is a hibrid method, as It is a mix of three methods, hanging, sn and vein cutting.
I think It is a good method, perhaps you try to Suicide three times in one and you have more chances to die.
You first cut your wrist, after having prepared a rope, then you take sn and pass It with alcohol and finally you hang yourself.
If someone reads this, please, tell me how to improve It.

A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
It may work. But by combining so many methods, it might be difficult to focus on doing any one of the methods properly. Too much going on and you may accidentally skip over some critical details. You might be adding more chances to die, but also there will be more chances to fail in your attempt.

You could spill SN while drinking it if your wrist is injured. In fact doing anything with your hands could be difficult with a bleeding wrist.

The alcohol could make you vomit up the SN.

These are just a couple things that could go wrong.

Reactions: Lotharius
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
I'm not sure I understand the overkill. Just do the SN alone and follow a regime properly, or just do the hanging. I agree with the above post, you're just asking to make mistakes by not focussing on one.

Reactions: Lotharius, sala-samobójców.3, TrailerTrash and 1 other person
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I wouldn't combine methods. You only need to do one, correctly and effectively. Why complicate things?

Reactions: restingspot, TrailerTrash and SoupSnakes
H

Hollow men

Nov 13, 2019
En todo caso no creo que cortarte las venas te sea de ayuda, suele coagularse bastante rápido y puedes perder la movilidad de la mano. He investigado sobre ese método, porque me gustaba cortarme y me parecía buena forma de morir, pero la grandísima mayoría de personas que lo intentan ha fallado.

• Wow
Reactions: hopeless__soul and ArtVandelay
sala-samobójców.3

sala-samobójców.3

Suicide room
Nov 26, 2019
En todo caso no creo que cortarte las venas te sea de ayuda, suele coagularse bastante rápido y puedes perder la movilidad de la mano. He investigado sobre ese método, porque me gustaba cortarme y me parecía buena forma de morir, pero la grandísima mayoría de personas que lo intentan ha fallado.
Si, yo mismo por desgracia he fallado en cortarme las venas.
I wouldn't combine methods. You only need to do one, correctly and effectively. Why complicate things?
Well, i would like to have a little bit of fun before i die, and in that way i'll have until the last second of my life

Last edited:
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
I think the hybrid sn/hanging is good, bit unnecessary with the cutting, I would suggest no cutting, how much sn?, also best with no alcohol. But your decision, I wish you success and peace

Reactions: sala-samobójców.3
sala-samobójców.3

sala-samobójców.3

Suicide room
Nov 26, 2019
It may work. But by combining so many methods, it might be difficult to focus on doing any one of the methods properly. Too much going on and you may accidentally skip over some critical details. You might be adding more chances to die, but also there will be more chances to fail in your attempt.

You could spill SN while drinking it if your wrist is injured. In fact doing anything with your hands could be difficult with a bleeding wrist.

The alcohol could make you vomit up the SN.

These are just a couple things that could go wrong.
Okay, tnx.
I'll work on details to solve those problems

H

Hollow men

Nov 13, 2019
Hubo una usuaria también española que murió la semana pasada con SN. He intentado por cierto escribirte por privado, pero no me da la opción no sé por qué.

sala-samobójców.3

sala-samobójców.3

Suicide room
Nov 26, 2019
Hubo una usuaria también española que murió la semana pasada con SN. He intentado por cierto escribirte por privado, pero no me da la opción no sé por qué.
Voy a ver si te puedo escribir por privado
Como se empieza una conversación??

H

Hollow men

Nov 13, 2019
Voy a ver si te puedo escribir por privado

Como se empieza una conversación??
Normalmente con pulsar sobre el nombre del usuario te debe salir un botón de "Start Chat". Contigo no me aparece (sólo me sale follow o ignore), yo sí lo tengo abierto. Puede ser que en los detalles de tu cuenta lo tengas cerrado o que al ser nuevo no te los hayan autorizado aún, pero no creo, porque se abre a las 24 horas.

sala-samobójców.3

sala-samobójców.3

Suicide room
Nov 26, 2019
Normalmente con pulsar sobre el nombre del usuario te debe salir un botón de "Start Chat". Contigo no me aparece (sólo me sale follow o ignore), yo sí lo tengo abierto. Puede ser que en los detalles de tu cuenta lo tengas cerrado o que al ser nuevo no te los hayan autorizado aún, pero no creo, porque se abre a las 24 horas.
Me sale lo mismo que a ti
D
De todas formas, aún no llevo aquí 24 horas

H

Hopakat

Mar 5, 2020
Hola soy española también. Estoy buscando para conseguir SN, pero es que no puedo escribir mensajes privados. Puedes ayudarme? Gracias