PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! I would not be alive without this community. So many times I've been encouraged and supported to hang on and see what I can do to make life work. Just knowing I have ways out makes me feel so much more at ease and able to proceed and live because I figure "I can go if I really want to, why not give it another day?"

sending love and light to you all, I hope today you surround yourself with good things- put on comfy clothes, make yourself something yummy to eat and warm to drink, watch your favorite shows and play your favorite games. You're all so special to me ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: morningdew, it's_all_a_game, botanormal and 17 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're such a sweetie!
Thanks a bunch for your post. I hope you've had and are having a nice Christmas! Mine really sucked but hey, things gotta get better sooner or laters.

Send you lots of hugs and love.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Spitfire, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
You're such a sweetie!
Thanks a bunch for your post. I hope you've had and are having a nice Christmas! Mine really sucked but hey, things gotta get better sooner or laters.

Send you lots of hugs and love.
mine is rough as well tbh, grieving a lot today, I am here if you wanna talk!! <3 you're right, things can't stay this low forever. hopefully it lifts up enough to make things meaningful soon for us both <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Spitfire, Ghost2211 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sending love and hugs. I can't wait for the holidays to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, PrincessInWhite and Spitfire
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Sending love and hugs. I can't wait for the holidays to end.
I was actually looking forward to them somewhat this year but after seeing just how little magic is really left in my life I feel more deflated than ever. Sending so much love to you, they are almost over <3

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Ghost2211 and Bigpink