symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Every day, every moment I'm still alive is just another moment of suffering. I constantly have to fight just to make it through. It takes all my will, all my energy to fight tooth and nail just to survive long enough to make it into the next moment, the next hour, the next day, so I can continue to suffer and continue to fight.

I'm trapped in senseless, unending pain, and there's only one way out.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Agon321, knux, Dead Meat and 13 others
Trilucid

Trilucid

May 25, 2022
I am so sorry!

Your last words spoke to me the most. A way to end the vicious circle, I think I get that.
A fight which can not go on forever. A story that sooner or later, no matter how negative or slightly good, needs to conclude.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, jusbug, Huntfish34 and 4 others
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
i get you. i always hear people say: life is a rollercoaster full of ups and downs. but mine seems to only have downs. when i think it can't get worse, it gets worse. when i think i'm a little better and can move on with my life, the sense of hopelessness and "what's the point in trying?" overwhelms me and i go back to square one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Cathy Ames, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I feel your pain. My pain.is both.physical and psychological. My terminal disease will kill me soon unless i can get assistance in dying. Life is full of.highs and lows.but the world is struggling with many profound situations that are threat ening our existence. Some.people.ride above.the.storms. Others sink. I wish you peace❤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: symphony, Dead Meat, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
peanuts

peanuts

May 27, 2022
I feel this. Life is exhausting and the future is just so daunting ❤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99, symphony, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. I am also very tired. No amount of sleep could ever take away the tiredness that I feel. I know that it is so dreadful being trapped in a life that is only suffering and one of the most horrible things about life is that there is no limit as to how awful things can get and how much pain we can feel. I wish that there is an option to just never wake again. I hope you find relief from suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: knux, symphony, Dead Meat and 2 others
S

seritonin_superstar

May 29, 2022
I feel this. Every moment feels like suffering. It's almost a physical pain. I just want some sort of consistent happiness but instead it's this constant battle to do anything. Everything takes so much work. Getting out of bed, going to the doctors, brushing my teeth, driving to school. It's like my brain just can't imagine living another moment in this "everything takes all of your effort" nightmare.

• Hugs
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
Its so so so understandable. Forcing yourself to live is not living.

• Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Yep,. I understand completely and totally. Life Can be beautiful... But more times than none it's an Absolute battle just to see a glimmer of light that fades so quickly once I (we) see it.

Thoughts and prayers to you always 🤟

• Hugs
Reactions: knux, symphony, Dead Meat and 1 other person
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I know how you feel. It's hard to be strong.

• Hugs
Reactions: symphony, Dead Meat and Cathy Ames
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I don't know I can't relate to this at all! I wake up refreshed like a new born baby everyday. It's like I'm in heaven! Things have never been better! We can control the air temperature! I got a nice car! Oh and a job! I believe it's all about perspective and pretending your living in a delusional bubble of joy! Sometimes I walk my dog and flip off my neighbor because well fuck you guy! I'm on top of the world!

(I'm just being sarcastic! My life is an unending cycle of manic depression! I'm loosing my hair!)

• Yay!
Reactions: symphony and Cathy Ames
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I feel you. Life is a pointless struggle for nothing. I hate it here so much. If there is a god, fuck them.