hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
Have you ever been told anything on those lines by anyone before?

I've just heard this exact line from one of the closest people in my life and I don't even know how to process it. I am more depressed and suicidal than ever now. My postmortem instructions are almost fully written, CTB method and date are planned. And then I get this... It was so sad, funny, and painful all at the same time.

I guess I am just that good of an actress. :sunglasses:

What would your reaction be if you heard that coming from someone?

• Hugs
Reactions: suicide4me and Dead Meat
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I have heard similar. I have faked happiness my whole life that I also must be a great actor when in fact I am battling and have battled severe depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts my whole life. I always just kinda laugh and don't say anything. I also have my ctb planned and date set, i'm sure people will be shocked, others maybe not so much. Here's hoping I can follow through with it now. Wishing you a peaceful journey friend. I get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, hahabye and Dead Meat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've heard it plenty of times!
It seems I'm a great actor because people around me tend to think I'm the happiest human being on Earth.

Anyway, I can't be really honest about my feelings in "the real world" because I couldn't even have a job if I told the truth about how I feel lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicide4me and hahabye
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I have heard similar. I have faked happiness my whole life that I also must be a great actor when in fact I am battling and have battled severe depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts my whole life. I always just kinda laugh and don't say anything. I also have my ctb planned and date set, i'm sure people will be shocked, others maybe not so much. Here's hoping I can follow through with it now. Wishing you a peaceful journey friend. I get it.
I did the same, just an awkward smile, and changed the subject... I have been hiding it for as long as I remember as well. But just today, after this, it hit me how shocked some people will be.

I'm hoping the same for myself. Thank you, I wish you the same. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suicide4me and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If someone said that to me I would find it pretty amusing because of the irony. However it wouldn't happen as it as though there is a permanent dark cloud hovering over me.

Reactions: hahabye