A

AnyWonderBR

Mar 22, 2024
This pretty much the only place I can candidly talk about suicide and not be worried about getting banned or censored by power tripping mods.

Or worse, those lovely people that love to comment all of the awful fallacies and myths about suicide.

Temporary problem
Permanent solution
Pull yourself up by the bootstraps
You will be harming others
Thinks bout others
What about friends and family
Have you tried going for a walk
Go to the gym
Stop being depressed
Get a job
Contribute to the monster making machine by society
Just pray
If you already are praying you are either too sinful or aren't praying enough

Just garbage advice and garbage information. The suicidewatch forum on reddit basically turned into all of this. I swear the mods on there have basically completely given up and left it to rot.

Reactions: M00nL1tCh4s3, Defenestration, Myforevercharlie and 3 others
Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
I've heard most of the advice here, but they don't know how hard it is to put it into practice, knowing that no matter what you do, things will stay the same (or maybe I'm wrong). It's almost like they're telling me "hey, if you're sad, just be happy."

If it were that easy, my life and the lives of other people wouldn't be so shitty.

Reactions: Ethernatuskoi
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I was part of this community on reddit, because I didn't intend to join this forum before, and in the end, I only met people who gave me advice about life, about how young I was, how I should live, etc... I'm grateful for the advice, but that's not what I'm looking for.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020