A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
Hurrah for me!! None of my needs were met in this one, I fucked over my hand with my soulmate who I last saw in 2019 and still think about. I fucked every chance to live the life I actually craved & needed to grow and make 15 yo me gleam. I dont even have a soul or life story anymore. Lel. Stayed with someone I didn't even like fully and my parents are and always have been tired of me yet never even helped.
Never even expressed myself or my heart to the full due to just repetition of bad experiences and bummy people over and over.
Anyone in my situation would've killed themselves long ago and thats the only thing that brings me any peace.
Every single day since has been an unbearable shitshow. I'm going to have the same people who contributed to my demise at my own fucking funeral. Only regret is not doing it in October back when I at least had some sanity and respect for my body and things made sense.

Whatever

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anxieyote, m00nlyte and Dead Meat
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
im sorry the shifty people in your life have brought you to this place. they can demonisch ones life so much to the point of no return. i relate to you on the parental thing. it's just that i don't have anywhere else to go, otherwise i wouldn't even be welcome here in their home. the people that destroyed me will be the people that will attend my funeral. family can be a bitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: akana
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really is so horrible and I'm sorry that you have suffered so much. I wish you relief from pain in whatever happens.

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash