Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm so sick and tired of two faced people. The longer I live the more I hate people. they are useless, conniving back stabbing irritating pieces of shit. Be who you are!!! Don't smile in somebody's face and stab them in the back. I hate this world - it's full of fucked up people

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ultracheese, an3, aubrey! and 3 others
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
100%, I've been backstabbed by so many people who "care". Honestly now it's just me, I really don't open up or talk to people anymore.

Reactions: an3
aubrey!

aubrey!

internet angel
Mar 11, 2023
the average person online is fake as an artificial rock. nobody likes downers. you're easily replaceable to them. the advice they give you isn't shit. they haven't been through our pain. i'm sick of them too. so so sick of them.
while this forum is maybe one of the more honest places around - watch your back still.

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and trist
an3

an3

Apr 2, 2023
100%, I've been backstabbed by so many people who "care". Honestly now it's just me, I really don't open up or talk to people anymore.
I imagine this is why a lot of people are here, myself included.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I imagine this is why a lot of people are here, myself included.
Definitely, I held out hope for someone I loved but as my name says if there's no love - there's no hope. It's tragic how lonely people gather here although not surprising.

Reactions: Csmith8827 and an3
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
the average person online is fake as an artificial rock. nobody likes downers. you're easily replaceable to them. the advice they give you isn't shit. they haven't been through our pain. i'm sick of them too. so so sick of them.
while this forum is maybe one of the more honest places around - watch your back still.
I agree - been burned here too. Wise guidance - thanks.

Reactions: aubrey!
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that you cannot trust and rely on people in this hellish world, it's just the reality which is why it's better to always avoid people.