Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
why is it my fault i was born? Am i such a monster to them that i ruin everything every second i breathe? Its suffercating me , am i such a terrible person to them there is no redeemable qualitys to me

i often have this dream where i am chasing after a hand that gets further away till im abandoned

if i had a dime for every person who said it will get better id be fucking rich

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and DukeDestroyer
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
It hasn't gotten better for me. It seems like I'm the problem, when it is them that are the problem. They say that I'm annoying and no company will hire me because of my autism.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Falseunderworld
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
It hasn't gotten better for me. It seems like I'm the problem, when it is them that are the problem. They say that I'm annoying and no company will hire me because of my autism.
Whenever I read about someone saying they enjoy being autistic or refer to it as a superpower I ask how, how can anyone think it's a good condition?

Either they don't have it or must be lucky to have a huge support network & somehow had an easy time of things as a child.

The unemployment rate, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, loneliness & involuntary celibacy rate among this group tells me things are not fine.

The problem isn't autism, it's living in a world that expects the cat to be more dog. Be yourself but here's what we expect that to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Falseunderworld, Huntfish34 and Pentobarbital_Plz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's none of our faults that we were so selfishly and unfairly forced into this hellish world. Having to exist certainly is a punishment, it's beyond cruel to procreate and just create more harm.
Saying 'it gets better', is a lie, I believe that those people who say that are so blinded by their own privileges and delusions. It will certainly just get worse as time goes on and existing beings will just suffer more and more, and of course I don't want anything to do with something so awful as existing. I'm also very tired of being trapped here.

Reactions: yive, chooseescaperoute, Zykg85 and 1 other person
C

chooseescaperoute

Feb 5, 2023
It's none of our faults that we were so selfishly and unfairly forced into this hellish world. Having to exist certainly is a punishment, it's beyond cruel to procreate and just create more harm.
Saying 'it gets better', is a lie, I believe that those people who say that are so blinded by their own privileges and delusions. It will certainly just get worse as time goes on and existing beings will just suffer more and more, and of course I don't want anything to do with something so awful as existing. I'm also very tired of being trapped here.
Does anyone else think so low of themselves that they believe that suffering is what they must endure? I think of myself and my life so lowly that I believe I deserve the suffering of being alive..

Reactions: Falseunderworld
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i hate my life i dread waking up to this horrible condition i just want eternal nothingness

Reactions: yive