Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I've been on SS for a long time (this is my second time around). It absolutely infuriates me that so many beautiful, caring, thoughtful and loving people are ctb. Don't get me wrong, I am not against having control over your own life that's not what I'm saying. People of all ages are dying because of the lack of empathy, caring, loneliness, fucked up lives, homelessness, and god knows what other reasons. When all someone would have to do is reach out a hand (family, friends, neighbors, strangers, healthcare systems) and help. But the world we live in is a me world - its all about me (not me personally). No one gives a shit if someone is suffering, they look the other way they don't want to be seen with someone who is depressed. So what happens to the pain - its goes inward we start hating ourselves. And it brings me to this I am so fucking sad to see so many beautiful people ctb. My tears won't stop for all of them. I wish I could have helped in some way. I wish you all nothing but peace in your lives whether it be here or the beyond.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HAL 9000, kindalone, Marine and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally suicide is something relieving not a terrible, negative thing, many people find comfort in death as it brings freedom from all the harm that existing causes and suicide would be my preferred way to die, I see nothing appealing about decaying from age in an existence I never wished to endure in the first place, I only desire the eternity of non-existence. At least all those gone now are at peace, they cannot suffer anymore in this cruel, hellish world.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
For me personally suicide is something relieving not a terrible, negative thing, many people find comfort in death as it brings freedom from all the harm that existing causes and suicide would be my preferred way to die, I see nothing appealing about decaying from age in an existence I never wished to endure in the first place, I only desire the eternity of non-existence. At least all those gone now are at peace, they cannot suffer anymore in this cruel, hellish world.
I was gearing my statement more towards people who ctb not by choice but because of circumstances. As in my case - I will be leaving due to my circumstances.