S

sickdog

Oct 4, 2024
I've had a tank of nitrogen and a regulator sitting around for months now. It cost me a pretty penny. But I am so fucking frustrated trying to figure out the set up. I went to two different air supply stores trying to pull this off and they both kept asking me what it is for and I didn't prep a story in advance and I just told them someone sent me to the store with a list and I didn't know if what they were using it for.

At the first air supply store, I bought both the tank of pure nitrogen gas and the regulator. He said it should just "stick right on." I tried and I feel like an idiot. As far as I can tell there's no way to connect the regulator to the tank. They both look male? I wish I could post a picture of what I mean but I'm out of town right now. I've never been very handy. I went to the second air supply store, and they said the last store sold me the wrong regulator. I tried to get them to sell me one but they wouldn't because they kept insisting that they needed to know what project it was for to help me. I panicked and I left. They laughed at me and rolled their eyes which made me feel even worse. I live in a very conservative town and I'm gay and I tend to get laughed at a lot by hyper masculine guys like that.

I feel like such an idiot. I just feel like breaking down. I just want some relief, I'm so miserable. I wish someone could upload a video or something showing how to connect the regulator to the tank because I don't understand it all. It shouldn't be this hard. I've never been very handy. I feel like a failure of a man. I can't even kill myself right! I've read so many tutorials and I don't understand it and I feel so hopeless. I've considered using a shotgun but I've never even touched a gun before, wouldn't know how to load it or shoot it. And I'm too much of a pussy to hang myself or jump off a bridge. I'm so desperate for my life to be over and I'm too stupid to pull it off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time 🫂 I scuba dive, maybe the tank and regulator are similar? Do you know if it is a yoke regulator? that is what I am familiar with. 1728440817870

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Have you asked for advice on the Inert Gas Mega Thread?