bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Today I had that kind of realization that comes to you when You know it's time, i feel tired, pretty pathetic and helpless, i am not able to find anything that makes me feel Alive besides My relationship with my boyfriend, wich is pretty pathetic too, i can't go to the university and i couldnt Enter to My local public university, i have to work for my dad , doing some task of his business but i can't even do it properly, they pay for my mental health issues, i have a great phsycologist and i am currently on meds (escitalopram) but i feel even worst with all that stuff happening

I am a burden now, and the worst part of it is that i am a really big burden for myself.

My situation is not the worst,i know but i don't want a life without meaning, i don't want to be uncapable of being in charge of myself, i feel like crying every minute and almost all the things that i cared the most are already gone.

I think i am going to cbt with SN i al also planning on doing a journal of my last days .
Ty for reading.
Today I had that kind of realization that comes to you when You know it's time, i feel tired, pretty pathetic and helpless, i am not able to find anything that makes me feel Alive besides My relationship with my boyfriend, wich is pretty pathetic too, i can't go to the university and i couldnt Enter to My local public university, i have to work for my dad , doing some task of his business but i can't even do it properly, they pay for my mental health issues, i have a great phsycologist and i am currently on meds (escitalopram) but i feel even worst with all that stuff happening

I am a burden now, and the worst part of it is that i am a really big burden for myself.

My situation is not the worst,i know but i don't want a life without meaning, i don't want to be uncapable of being in charge of myself, i feel like crying every minute and almost all the things that i cared the most are already gone.

I think i am going to cbt with SN i al also planning on doing a journal of my last days .
Ty for reading.
I am planning also on leaving meds on a few days, and i am wondering if i should leave a letter to the people i love

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Silvermorning, Masonfight and 7 others
Literalgarbage

Literalgarbage

Sep 10, 2020

Ty for reading.

I am planning also on leaving meds on a few days, and i am wondering if i should leave a letter to the people i love

Have a safe trip onto the other side

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and bloomingdark
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. Writing a note is personal preference, and only you can know if it would be good to do so. I hope you find peace, and feel free to reach out for support through this process.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and bloomingdark
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
It might be a good idea to leave a letter if you wish. Hope you have a good trip and that it brings the calm you need. Good luck and don't hesitate to write here if you need support of any kind.

• Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and bloomingdark
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
It's good that you tried your best, here's to hoping you find what you're looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: infinitelove and bloomingdark
kappa098

kappa098

Oct 3, 2020
I hope you have a peaceful pass and find what you're looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
Kinda late to this but I hope you rest in peace, so sad to see people go.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86