• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ReadyToGo34

Jul 16, 2024
I've posted a couple times before since officially joining. They've been really disconnected & stuff and I've gotten nearly no replies. But I'm here to say tomorrow is the day. And I am so excited. I've went back n forth with certain methods and have landed on a kind of partial/night night method. I won't go into detail unless somebody asked me but I literally found the perfect solution that I can't believe nobody else has brought up. Anyway, I'm very excited. I'll post something right before. I have this really deep feeling that nobody cares here but I'll still post. Bye for now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, pthnrdnojvsc and Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i envy you fuck.
heh happy for you mate
if you get time anyhow, ( if don't it's alright ), maybe share the method i would love to know about it since i am trying to go with night night too but there's a shit ton of failure i've faced already.
appreciate

Reactions: HowToCTB
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief to feel in such a way, best wishes, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I've posted a couple times before since officially joining. They've been really disconnected & stuff and I've gotten nearly no replies. But I'm here to say tomorrow is the day. And I am so excited. I've went back n forth with certain methods and have landed on a kind of partial/night night method. I won't go into detail unless somebody asked me but I literally found the perfect solution that I can't believe nobody else has brought up. Anyway, I'm very excited. I'll post something right before. I have this really deep feeling that nobody cares here but I'll still post. Bye for now.
Could you give the details of your unique method?

Reactions: HowToCTB