T

tinyboxer

Sep 29, 2024
Just wanted to see, does anyone else have an intense love for sleep? I have ordered my SN and plan to end things in 1-2 weeks and of course during this time I have moments of "should I stay?" but always in the end it's the prospect of endless sleep that confirms my desire to leave. Love of sleep literally overcomes any desire to stay alive. I had this realization when I got my wisdom teeth removed. They put that anesthesia in my nose and I effortlessly drifted into the best sleep in my entire life. I remember waking up in tears and the doctor asked if it was painful, but no, I was crying because I was so upset it was over. To this day that sleep is the best I've ever felt in life. All of my travels, love, sex, good food nothing comes close to that sleep. I regularly fantasize about it and my SI has made me giddy at times because that's what I image leaving this world will be like.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: BoredNTired, iamgonnadie, EmptyCurtainCall and 4 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
cat bed GIF

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lnlybnny, maniac116, tinyboxer and 1 other person
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I hope you find your peace soon, good luck :heart:

Reactions: LifeQuitter
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I love the "nothingness" of sleep...
And the worst thing in my world is not being able to sleep! 🌹💔

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Sleeping is definitely my favourite activity on Earth. Depression is nothing but a remote memory. I look forward to it all day long. Too bad I've only slept every other day for three weeks now.

EmptyCurtainCall

EmptyCurtainCall

Oct 11, 2024
i had that thought too. smth i really like about sleep is the feeling of drifting off. like right before you sleep how nice it feels to be on your way. and to think, one day i'll be able to drift off and feel that feeling, being able to sleep indefinitely after that bliss? it only made me want to die more, in the best way!!

• Love
Reactions: iamgonnadie
BoredNTired

BoredNTired

Wants to sleep for a good long while
Sep 30, 2024
Sleep is the main reason I plant to CTB soon, I'm happy you get to be at peace and hope you find your rest soon!:heart:

• Love
Reactions: pariah80
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish to sleep as after all it's the closest to not existing, for me personally sleeping is the best way to pass the time in this existence I see as so cruel and painful as I only hope to not exist, I only hope to never exist again but anyway I wish you the best.

P

pariah80

Student
Aug 12, 2024
That's the part of the day I look forward to the most. I love sleeping to brown noise. It reminds me what it would sound like as a soul traversing the universe. I can't wait to ctb.