Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Well, in a couple of days the year will end and I can't stop thinking that this year has been a horrible shit, I haven't stopped making mistakes. I've been thinking that I'm still the same idiot and failure incapable of dying for years. It's horrible to see how everyone moves forward and I'm just still here being exactly the same as I was years ago, I'm starting to think that nothing will change next year everything will stay the same deep down I wish everything was different but that will never happen. I will just say thank you to all those who supported me here, I really appreciate everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Celerity, edu0z and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Well, in a couple of days the year will end and I can't stop thinking that this year has been a horrible shit, I haven't stopped making mistakes. I've been thinking that I'm still the same idiot and failure incapable of dying for years. It's horrible to see how everyone moves forward and I'm just still here being exactly the same as I was years ago, I'm starting to think that nothing will change next year everything will stay the same deep down I wish everything was different but that will never happen. I will just say thank you to all those who supported me here, I really appreciate everything.

What mistakes have you made?

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
What mistakes have you made?
I think my life for a couple of years has been one mistake after another, I lost several friends because of me, I constantly feel like I hurt people and this year for being stupid I was expelled from my university

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Well, self reflection is a powerful tool. I know I am the common denominator in my shitty fucking life, so I know that it will indeed be the same as this year and all the previous years too.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I think my life for a couple of years has been one mistake after another, I lost several friends because of me, I constantly feel like I hurt people and this year for being stupid I was expelled from my university
Are you aware of what you are doing and are self sabotaging or are you genuinely not realzing the effects of your actions until after they happen?
Well, self reflection is a powerful tool. I know I am the common denominator in my shitty fucking life, so I know that it will indeed be the same as this year and all the previous years too.
2024 here we come. New year same shit.

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Are you aware of what you are doing and are self sabotaging or are you genuinely not realzing the effects of your actions until after they happen?
Usually I just don't realize the effects of my actions.
Anyway, I know I will be the same for years and maybe that won't change, I may even make the same mistakes.