J

Jeremy

Jul 11, 2019
I just can't do this anymore... I don't know what I expect to gain from posting here but I feel like I have nobody else to talk honestly with. I feel like I'm ready to go but I'm terrified of dying, and terrified of living. This is hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zebedee, Journeytoletgo, azucaramargo and 15 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Sounds to me like you will fit in just perfectly around here. So welcome to the forum. Be as open and honest as you like around here, but I do suggest reading the Rules & FAQ if and when you get a minute.

Reactions: marcusuk63 and Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry @Jeremy .do u want to talk about it.
You are not alone. X

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, WhyWasIBorn, HGL91 and 2 others
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Agreed, you should fit in. I've only been here a short time. But I've been lurking for a while now. I finally HAD to join, because I was desperate to talk to someone about all this. How I was feeling, and my thoughts. I'm glad I did. It makes "not being alone" in "being alone." If that makes any sense. I'm sorry you're feeling this way Jeremy. It's common here though.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Bagger, blanketyblk and 4 others
J

Jeremy

Jul 11, 2019
I've just had it with the weirdness from new members for now. I'm ignoring all June and July members I haven't previously communicated with, for now.
Site is either being trolled by cops or trolled by trolls. blarg.
How dare I not have joined wayyy back at the end of May like you did, what a veteran you are.
I've just had it with the weirdness from new members for now. I'm ignoring all June and July members I haven't previously communicated with, for now.
Site is either being trolled by cops or trolled by trolls. blarg.
You know, if you don't want to talk to me, you can just *not talk* to me, like an adult. You don't need to make a big show of it like a little kid...

Reactions: lllll and Marian
Charlielodge

Charlielodge

Jul 14, 2019
Maybe try and promise yourself more time so you can make the right choice that's right for you, things might be different tomorrow or next week and you might feel better.
It's worked for me up until recently but everybody's different I suppose but you ain't alone on here from what I've seen so far on here

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and SinisterKid
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Its not you Jeremy. Its been a bit of a shitstorm around here recently with a couple of incidents and its hard to know who to trust and who not to trust. Me, I dont really care, I take everyone at face value, but I understand that some people are a lot more wary than I am and not as open as I can be. I just try to ignore anything that might trigger me and I am getting better at it, slowly :wink:

Reactions: azucaramargo and lllll
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
hai Jeremy, i've always loved that name. hope you feel better, feel free to talk about it if you want

Reactions: not_a_robot
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Sorry if you felt I was unfairly getting on you yesterday. It's getting frustrating seeing people incite drama and take shots at each other spitefully, and it's happening often. We have it bad enough without making it worse fueling fights between each other. I didn't mean for you to feel singled out...I just saw that particular post. Anyone doing it is not a good thing and we should all make an effort to be more kind...and if someone won't allow that then ignore them.

Reactions: Jeremy
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I just can't do this anymore... I don't know what I expect to gain from posting here but I feel like I have nobody else to talk honestly with. I feel like I'm ready to go but I'm terrified of dying, and terrified of living. This is hell.
You're not alone.

For the most part we can understand... hugs

Reactions: azucaramargo and oopswronglife
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
you are not alone in this.. we are all in the same boat.
You can share whats bothering you if thats ok..
I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: azucaramargo
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Parts of the forum are a bit of a dumpster fire right now, which is saddening, and the exact opposite reason that people come here, so I'm sorry if some people are gatekeeping. Assuming that everyone joining around this time is a troll is a pretty silly mindset to be in.

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo, Ruffian and Bagger
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Parts of the forum are a bit of a dumpster fire right now, which is saddening, and the exact opposite reason that people come here, so I'm sorry if some people are gatekeeping. Assuming that everyone joining around this time is a troll is a pretty silly mindset to be in.
Particularly silly from anyone joining after May 22, 2019 themselves. It is difficult to know who you're talking to, butI try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: SuicidalDream