Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
All of my life being used and abused and expected to stick around by people whom say they care
none cares - had to learn that the hard fuckin way

This headache hasent gone away for a week, I can't eat anything without feelin nauseous, and I haven't been able to sleep hardly any.
I wish that something could take me out of this world really I just want a break none is giving me a moment to breath everyone is expecting me to do all of the work with no break.

One day soon I will take myself out because none, no thing, no disease, will do it for me

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: thewalkingdread, SMmetalhead36, 4am and 8 others
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I hope you feel better, at least physically. Life sucks, people suck, and existing is both exhausting and painful. It's not okay that this is such a common feeling among people who never did anything to deserve it.

• Love
Reactions: Yaka, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
Born to suffer. Life is a bizarre prison where you get tortured endlessly for no apparent reason

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Yaka, rozeske and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Everyone has their own pain threshold, I wish we all were allowed to take a break sometimes.

Reactions: Yaka, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this and life is so rough to you. Maybe you'd just need a longer break from everything to recover a bit but anyway I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Yaka and rozeske
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I find it so horrible how many humans just create so much pain and harm. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Yaka and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Life is so shifty. Good things don't last forever but suffering seems to last an eternity. Why that is I don't know. I know I hate it here.

Reactions: Yaka