Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
I feel so fucking fat. I've been gaining weight and I can feel it. I hate it. I wanna be pretty. I wanna be beautiful. I am beautiful right? I am pretty? I am skinny? Will I be any of those things? I feel disgusting. So fucking disgusting. I wanna shower it all away, shower my weight, skin, organs, personality, common sense, empathy and life. I wanna become a human soup of my own failures. I'm going to fucking blow my brains out if she won't leave. If I don't leave them she won't either. I wanna cut my skin and slice it all away. I wanna shower and wash my sins away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Neverfeltdeader, Forever Sleep and 4 others
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
i feel the same as you. While everyone i know is doing great things w/ theirs lifes and having fun, i'm in front of a mirror crying over how disgusting my body looks

• Hugs
Reactions: Miku _fanboy101
Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
i feel the same as you. While everyone i know is doing great things w/ theirs lifes and having fun, i'm in front of a mirror crying over how disgusting my body looks
Yeah and it's just one of those things now that I don't even think about what I'm missing. Sending lots of love to you

• Love
Reactions: bloodystarzklt