• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I just want to die now, tonight when i go to sleep i don't want to wake up, i never want to wake up again i wish i could just end everything now I can't live another day i can't do this

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: everhopeless, Circles, xcaramel and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel, I am very tired of life. Living is very painful. The thing I want the most is to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and never have to experience anything ever again. I know it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and erdbeeren
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
I know how this feels, very intimately. It's really difficult when there's an intangible desire to do nothing more than die. To drift off and be gone forever. I'm sorry you're there friend, I know how unbearable it can all get. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I and many of the other members here would be happy to listen.

Reactions: Circles and xcaramel