PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Hi everyone,

After a couple of attempts i've finally managed to make myself pass out (kinda) with a rope. I used to feel a lot of pressure in my head without knowing why but after reading a couple of threads and articles i learned that it happens if you squeeze the jugular arteries instead of the carotids. Was pretty simple to fix, i just need to place the rope lower on my neck and squeeze strong enough (carotids are much thicker and resistant thant jugulars). So i wrapped the rope around my neck in criss cross applesauce mode and after ~7-8 seconds i felt dizzy and light headed, and couldn't loose consciousness because the lack of blood in my brain didnt allow me to move anymore, preventing me to apply pressure while staying conscious, but thats a good sign because it means that it'll make me pass out (and die) if i actually hang myself. It also comfirms what my BJJ coach told me about the rear naked choke (i've linked what it looks like if anyone is curious about the RNC). Now i just need to work on the partial hanging position and making a proper knot and i'll be ready!View attachment crr.webp

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo, bloodystarzklt and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Best of luck to you with your plan.

And damnnn that's kevin randleman getting choked out by roger gracie.
Rip Kevin

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you are searching for.