Mayfil

Mayfil

Aug 25, 2018
I am at my last family gathering as I plan to ctb in 9 days and it is surreal. Listening to everyone talk about their lives and problems knowing they are beyond irrelevant as I will be dead very soon. I only came to get some form of peace of mind but really, I don't even care anymore... least the booze is free and plenty

Reactions: RM5998, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 7 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Right?
My mom is cheerfully talking about life like everything is fine and meanwhile I'm wondering if the wooden beam on the attic will hold my weight when I hang myself from it... life feels like a bad joke.

Reactions: Ixtab, MissLisa, BaconCheeseburger and 7 others
Mayfil

Mayfil

Aug 25, 2018
Right?
My mom is cheerfully talking about life like everything is fine and meanwhile I'm wondering if the wooden beam on the attic will hold my weight when I hang myself from it... life feels like a bad joke.
Shits fucked but i can get a good laugh out of a response like that

Reactions: RM5998, RottingFlowerBrains, Deadinside24 and 4 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Right?

Roughly the same, I hear people talking about future jobs and studying abroad, and all I can think of is whether I can ever do partial suspension or will I have to open my arteries. (Hey, at least the sheets, the blanket and the mattress are already red.)

Reactions: lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG