Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Its not my fault I don't like taking shit from people. When people hurt me I hurt back. All my life I've been abused and so naturally I fight people who come at me. I curse them out and shit. But all of a sudden im bad when I want to stand up for myself? Fuck off. People hurt me so what. im gonna fight them so don't get pissy all because I have a backbone

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Élégie, Dead Meat and 6 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm not sure if you mean on this forum or in your daily life..but I can relate.
The people around me can commit all kinds of shitty acts and say all kinds of shitty things, but the ONE time I say even a fraction of what they get away with, the fucking pitchforks come out.
Apparently I'm not allowed to have an opinion, never mind defend myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, death137, Dead Meat and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
What you describe has the marks of bullying, because that is what bullies do: hurt you either physically or emotionally and then attempt to twist the situation around. It may be possible that those who seek to cause you pain are not used to their victims retaliating, and so they have developed a warped view in which they are allowed to do whatever they want.

If you are defending yourself against an unprovoked attack then they have a problem - not you.

Reactions: Dead Meat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TotallyIsolated and 1 other person
J

JGT1

Apr 16, 2021
"It may be possible that those who seek to cause you pain are not used to their victims retaliating, and so they have developed a warped view in which they are allowed to do whatever they want."

Yep very common!

Reactions: Dead Meat and TotallyIsolated
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Good for you. People who want to bring you down don't like it when you stand up for yourself. You don't need to care what they think.

Reactions: Dead Meat and JGT1
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
I do the same, anytime someone does something bad to me my first instict is to attack. Some people just love to shamelessly hurt others, but then cry victim when faced with much deserved retaliation.

Reactions: JGT1 and Dead Meat
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
humans are scum i'm sorry you have to deal with that.

Reactions: JGT1