Sadgirl4040

Sadgirl4040

Feb 23, 2021
Anyone been isolated most their life like always a loner stay in room 24/7 . Never had a boyfriend or girlfriend never been kissed just ghosted from everything in life! Nothing worth being here! Like u don't exist... No friends nothing

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NIÑAESTUPIDA, TheSoulless and 10 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i'm sorry that you're suffering a lot. i feel alone too. even in the sense that no one understands me or that i'm invisible. i'm always in my room too and maybe ss is the only comfort i have, since here most users can feel empathy and support you no matter what you choose and they want to help you stop the pain..
peace and hugs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sadgirl4040, S like suicide, Tegan_sky and 4 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Anyone been isolated most their life like always a loner stay in room 24/7 . Never had a boyfriend or girlfriend never been kissed just ghosted from everything in life! Nothing worth being here! Like u don't exist... No friends nothing
I am so sorry you're suffering. Life can be incredibly lonely as a social being if you're not sociable. It hurts to be excluded socially. Hugs to you

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadgirl4040, mediocre, Elysium Searcher and 2 others
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
A big hug to you

I'm so sorry you feet that lonely, I know how it can be sad and hurtful. I feel the same and we are here also to share our company each others, so feel free to write to me and chat a little. The world can be very rude and it's a complete non-sense mess.. We are with you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadgirl4040, mediocre and Elysium Searcher
cactus

cactus

Life has rode me hard I sometimes get back up.
Jun 27, 2021
That's so sad what you are experiencing. I hope that you find the support that you need. Being lonely is really tough to overcome. Remember that we are here for you.

Reactions: Sadgirl4040, mediocre and Elysium Searcher
Elysium Searcher

Elysium Searcher

Longing for eternal sleep
Jun 12, 2021

I really hope that one day you will not be isolated for most of your life and that you will find what you're looking for. Wishing you the best :hug:

Yup, I'm in the similar situation. Especially when it comes to romantic partners. I've never had any, and I'm sure it will never change. I was alone all the time (when it comes to friends/family or other people in general too, but it would take too long to write about it here), even when I used to know anybody, I was always isolating because nobody really wanted to spend time with me unless I could be taken advantage of.

Reactions: Sadgirl4040 and mediocre
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I hear you. People just give up on me because I can't keep up. They expect too much from me and when I can't deliver they just give up and leave.. and I'm left once again wondering what the hell I did wrong..

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadgirl4040 and Elysium Searcher
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I know the feeling. Got ghosted by a romantic interest and recently dumped by my supposed best friend. And I just got put on probation at my new job. If these aren't all signs to hurry up and CTB, I don't know what is.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sadgirl4040, Elysium Searcher, mediocre and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I am alone but I am quite introverted. I used to have friends in the past but I have realised how disappointing people are. Others are capable of causing us a lot of pain. Loneliness can send many of us into despair though. I feel alone in a way that I spend so much time trapped with my own thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadgirl4040, Elysium Searcher, mediocre and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
this has been me for many years. The worst part is when you become isolated everybody just moves on from you. Now I'm at the point at nearly 29 where I have no connections no friends no support and no family apart from my mother and sister. All my bridges have been burned. My mum is the only person I'm in contact with. I have no other contacts in my phone.

the romantic part doesn't bother me because I am very introverted and not a relationship type person. But a real friendship is something that I've been too afraid to have. It's easier to isolate myself than make the effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadgirl4040, Elysium Searcher and Celerity
kane

kane

Student
Jun 26, 2020
Pretty much. I mean I effectively made myself a ghost, but I imagine the feeling is much the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadgirl4040, Journeytoletgo and Elysium Searcher
ihatemyselfsomuch

ihatemyselfsomuch

Jul 3, 2021
I'm in a similar situation, never been in a relationship or intimate with another person. It is really difficult and I feel like missing out on so much in life. Hope you can find someone in the future

Reactions: Sadgirl4040, Journeytoletgo and Celerity