crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
Large snowflakes falling outside, white sheets covering the earth. It looks so pretty. It makes me sad that I am not happy enough to enjoy it. It's another thing I feel I am missing out on in life. I don't want to die and yet i'm still going to ctb

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, A_miStake_of_NATURE, whywere and 8 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Same. I miss snow also especially because it hardly snows where I live anymore probably due to global warming or whatever. Now I'm reminded of that Spongebob episode where he, Patrick and Squidward built snow forts and had a snow fight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Brick In The Wall, Callie Arcale and 3 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I love taking long, aimless walks when it's snowy. The world seems so quiet and subdued.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Circles, Callie Arcale and 2 others
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Large snowflakes falling outside, white sheets covering the earth. It looks so pretty. It makes me sad that I am not happy enough to enjoy it. It's another thing I feel I am missing out on in life. I don't want to die and yet i'm still going to ctb
Where do you live?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have always liked the snow and the colder weather. I really hate the heat. There was some snow today where I live, but it quickly turned into ice. I do not enjoy anything as well. I do not know what that would be like, to enjoy something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and Account unknown
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I relate to what you are saying. I dont want to die either but really feeling forced to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I used to love when the first snow came every year, because my dog would always get really excited and happy and start to run around and play in it (she had a thick fur, so she never got cold). She loved snow. It almost feels wrong for snow to fall without my dog being there to enjoy it.

I still like snow. It just makes me miss my dog...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, ... and AppleTreeDog
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't mind the snow when I don't have work or errands. It always seems to snow at the most inopportune times for me though ...

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
I don't mind the snow when I don't have work or errands. It always seems to snow at the most inopportune times for me though ...
ye can imagine that's a ball ache. i'm a uni drop out, unemployed, and still infantilised by my providing parents so i have fuck all to have interrupted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Without a companion everything just seems so dull and lifeless to me. No idea why ever since I was a child, I had desired and relied so greatly on one. Sadly, one never came along. It is strange because I am such an insatiably curious person who loves learning about all things around me. I want to know far more than my little mind would ever be able to store or comprehend. A woman is that vibrant color on the canvas and what she deems her flaws are to me perfectly placed brush strokes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ... and Brick In The Wall
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Snow is gray from smog where I live. It looks like something a lung cancer patient coughed up.