Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hello I have my meto and SN now. Can someone give me specific instructions? Please make it easy to understand i don't understand military time and can you make an example too? Thank you in advance

Reactions: Ulisses
P

PlateAchoes

May 10, 2020
Hello I have my meto and SN now. Can someone give me specific instructions? Please make it easy to understand i don't understand military time and can you make an example too? Thank you in advance
Look for stans guide
Its in the resource compilation mega thread
Best of look to you
Im catching the bus the same way

Reactions: Ulisses
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There are about 100 examples of others who've posted their schedule, you could easily modify one. And you can ask your phone to translate military time really easily.

Certainly if you are responsible enough to take your own life you are responsible enough to create your own schedule.... besides it's against the rules to help you.

Stans guide gives 2 very detailed schedules.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, Saed and glittergore
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Here's some 'specific instructions' for you... :))

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: WhatIsMyLife