• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
I got to thinking last night, I read highly venomous snakes are for sale such as a King Cobra or Viper which have high poison output. If one was to collect the venom in a large amount over time, how affective would it be to CTB with it?

Please be aware that I don't advocate animal abuse and am HIGHLY against it which is why I added in collecting the venom as a researcher would and leave plenty of food and other resources for the snake or donate it to a breeder or home that would give it up most care before making such a choice.

This came to mind as recently here, an individual was killed with one bite by his pet King Cobra. I wasn't aware such animals were allowed for sale.

Thoughts? Criticisms?

Reactions: Void115, Deleted member 4993 and Hennessy
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
It's such a weird coincidence you put this post up as only recently I was discussing with a friend about the possibility of being suffocated or smothered or whatever they do by a boa constrictor.

As a method it definitely has some potential imo

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
C

Choice

Feb 22, 2019
I got to thinking last night, I read highly venomous snakes are for sale such as a King Cobra or Viper which have high poison output. If one was to collect the venom in a large amount over time, how affective would it be to CTB with it?

Please be aware that I don't advocate animal abuse and am HIGHLY against it which is why I added in collecting the venom as a researcher would and leave plenty of food and other resources for the snake or donate it to a breeder or home that would give it up most care before making such a choice.

This came to mind as recently here, an individual was killed with one bite by his pet King Cobra. I wasn't aware such animals were allowed for sale.

Thoughts? Criticisms?
There is so much merit in this idea I don't know where to begin. No no, seriously, It's a cracker of an idea. Snake venom literally solidifies your blood. It turns it into jelly gloop. That's how you die.

Probs leave a phone with the snake though, so it can order in when the food runs out.

Pls contact PN so he can put a new update in the PPeH.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SirChuxAlot and Hopeless_soul
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
There is so much merit in this idea I don't know where to begin. No no, seriously, It's a cracker of an idea. Snake venom literally solidifies your blood. It turns it into jelly gloop. That's how you die.

Probs leave a phone with the snake though, so it can order in when the food runs out.

Pls contact PN so he can put a new update in the PPeH.

Is a snake like a bee? As in once it's used it's sting does it die? Or does it make more venom

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Choice
C

Choice

Feb 22, 2019
Is a snake like a bee? As in once it's used it's sting does it die? Or does it make more venom
Makes more venom. Snakes are little gifts of death that keep on giving, as long as you feed them and attend to housekeeping tasks.

If you didn't want to fang yourself with the venom to die, you could get quite a good little earner going from measuring individual portions into unmarked containers and shipping world wide. Careful of bloody scammers copying your idea though. Arseholes.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Makes more venom. Snakes are little gifts of death that keep on giving, as long as you feed them and attend to housekeeping tasks.

If you didn't want to fang yourself with the venom to die, you could get quite a good little earner going from measuring individual portions into unmarked containers and shipping world wide. Careful of bloody scammers copying your idea though. Arseholes.

So why are people not using snake venom to ctb? Why is Phil not promoting it? No anti emetics needed, no chocolates or alcohol - seems ideal

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SirChuxAlot and Choice
C

Choice

Feb 22, 2019
So why are people not using snake venom to ctb? Why is Phil not promoting it? No anti emetics needed, no chocolates or alcohol - seems ideal
Well, clearly because no alcohol or chocolates are required. I mean, fuck, who wants to die without alcohol or chocolate? That would be grim. Very grim indeed.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SirChuxAlot and Nitromask
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Well, clearly because no alcohol or chocolates are required. I mean, fuck, who wants to die without alcohol or chocolate? That would be grim. Very grim indeed.

Pmsl!!!!!

It would alleviate the anxiety for poor @johnny who has sadly ctb (he hasn't been seen here for a week rip) as he was well worried which to do - choc or baileys

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SirChuxAlot, Jen Erik and 1 other person
C

Choice

Feb 22, 2019
only recently I was discussing with a friend about the possibility of being suffocated or smothered or whatever they do by a boa constrictor.
I have a pet Boa Constrictor. He seems friendly and is keen to hug me around my neck. I haven't let him yet because I need to know a snake quite well before I allow such public displays of affection. Are you suggesting that my pet Boa Constrictor may not have friendly and loving intentions toward me?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and SirChuxAlot
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I have a pet Boa Constrictor. He seems friendly and is keen to hug me around my neck. I haven't let him yet because I need to know a snake quite well before I allow such public displays of affection. Are you suggesting that my pet Boa Constrictor may not have friendly and loving intentions toward me?

The word "Constrictor" makes me nervous. I would be wary of his intentions tbh. I'm curious about his diet. Do you feed him on some sort of rodent? Maybe mice by any chance?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019

He just wants a nice cuddle, that's all.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, SirChuxAlot and Choice
C

Choice

Feb 22, 2019
Oh wow. I had no idea people kept those as pets. They don't seem very suitable
Oh dear, how little you know. They're excellent pets. Low maintenance, you only need to groom the scales lightly once a week to stop tangles forming. Just slightly over affectionate for my preference though. A bit too huggy and stuff. Also a little bit too interested in my fluffy new kitten. But apart from these minor inconveniences, they're great.
He just wants a nice cuddle, that's all.
Yes. I'm sure that's what he wants. He's a such a snuggly snake. But he'll have to wait until we know each other a little better.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Boudaries are important in new relationships. I hope the snake respects your feelings.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Oh dear, how little you know. They're excellent pets. Low maintenance, you only need to groom the scales lightly once a week to stop tangles forming. Just slightly over affectionate for my preference though. A bit too huggy and stuff. Also a little bit too interested in my fluffy new kitten. But apart from these minor inconveniences, they're great.

Some people just aren't into hugs. They like a bit more space. You might need to get a pet that really respects your boundaries a bit more?

Are you neighbours ok with you having the snake? What if it escapes

Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I saw a documentary about poisons once, and I remember they said that Cleopatra killed herself by being bitten by a snake.

In this documentary they said that people in the old Egypt had thousands of years with experience and wisdom about snakes and poisons and that they knew which snakes were most suitable for suicides.

They also said which snake she used but I don't remember the name. It might have been something like "Egyptian Cobra" or something. Not sure.

My understanding after watching this documentary is that it's extremely important to use the right type of snakes for ctb.

Also: I read somewhere that snake venom can be divided into 2 main categories: Nerve poisons and blood poisons. Both types can be very painfull but the worst by far is the blood poison. It will cause your flesh to start to rot. The suffering before you die is extreme.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
There have been multiple recorded suicides with cobras and black mambas. I'm not sure how painful those deaths are but its definitely possibly to kill yourself with them. You run the risk of the snake not injecting a lethal dose or not injecting venom at all though.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
I saw a documentary about poisons once, and I remember they said that Cleopatra killed herself by being bitten by a snake.

In this documentary they said that people in the old Egypt had thousands of years with experience and wisdom about snakes and poisons and that they knew which snakes were most suitable for suicides.

They also said which snake she used but I don't remember the name. It might have been something like "Egyptian Cobra" or something. Not sure.

My understanding after watching this documentary is that it's extremely important to use the right type of snakes for ctb.

Also: I read somewhere that snake venom can be divided into 2 main categories: Nerve poisons and blood poisons. Both types can be very painfull but the worst by far is the blood poison. It will cause your flesh to start to rot. The suffering before you die is extreme.

It was an asp (the snake that Cleopatra allegedly ctb with)

Edit: Apparently asp is just another name for Egyptian cobra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Hennessy
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you. But I don't remember this name. Does this snake have several names?

Yeah, I just edited my other post. I'd only ever heard it called an asp until now.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
So there is definitely potential in this as a method to ctb? I presume there must be some snake dealers you can buy from

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
What surprised me is how small the puncture wound is with a snake bite. I mistakenly thought it would take your hand off.

Another good thing is that a snake bite could look like an accidental ctb

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, brighter and Hennessy
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
animals-evolve-evolving-evolutions-boa_constrictor-snake-kscn3114_low.jpg

5ee1a4b88a3efdea6cb0a02785b3d931.jpg

b25c01a07027266b6580a894ceaf9078.jpg

il_340x270.1386091008_ou3i.jpg

il_340x270.1660313321_ijhg.jpg

Reactions: Damn, Deleted member 4993, Choice and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@killing me softly now you've got me wondering if boa constrictors can ever accidentally kill themselves or their friends or family by constricting the wrong bit

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Choice and brighter
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I had a look online and got a bit excited as I found you could buy King Cobras in the uk
But they turned out to be some sort of golfing equipment :-/

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Choice, brighter and 1 other person
S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
So sorry it took me a bit to respond back, didn't realise how many responses this post would have gotten.

I believe the venomous snakes are mostly available throughout the United States, where laws apply of course. I live in the Hillbilly South (No offense to rednecks considering I am close to one) and in my parts for how warm it mostly stays, is a great breeding ground for snakes as we rarely see much cold even in winters, not to say there aren't any. Not so sure the availability in the UK but I can find many vipers and other breeds for sale here. Some of our cities restrict their presence but most ignore the regulations.

Myself, I would love to get a Boa Constrictor as a pet, not to CTB mind you. Maybe I need a snuggly friend in my life.

S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
I would aim to say multiple reasons. For one, bad promotion for snakes. Snakes already get a bad reputation as is when they don't deserve it, much like the Pitbull or other large frame Canine. Other then dangerous looking, I do know some people that associate them with witchcraft / Satan thanks to religious zealots around the world.

Secondly, would be in a way, animal abuse. In a way, if they do manage to find out you meant to CTB, it could be seen as forcing an animal to do something from it's free will, considering how long you kept the snake and interacted with it, it may take awhile to make it feel "threatened" to the point of attack and inject the right amount of venom which also means having to provoke it, I could be wrong here though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Whatshername and Choice