D

descartes

Jan 16, 2021
My first batch of SN that I ordered was confiscated from me by some do-gooders. My next batch is supposed to arrive some time within the next week. I'm just gonna take it without any of the other preparations is that a good idea? It seems like it should work. Obviously I'm worried about vomiting but I think if I take enough it should work anyway. Al I can think about is waiting until I can take it and fall asleep forever. I hat being alive I hate being awake. I'm trying to wait patiently and not complain to too many people and tell them what's going on because their gonna end up finding my shipment and confiscating it again. Can anyone tell me a way to measure the SN that doesnt require precision measuring tools which I don't have and dont have access to? I own two coffee mugs. My plan is to put a shit ton of the SN powder into each mug followed by hot water mixed with some cold water. Will that work??

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
You could divide the SN into (roughly) equal piles. So if you ordered a 100g package you could divide that up into 5 piles of 20g SN each. Or you could use measuring spoons. It won't be as accurate as a scale, but better than just dumping some into a mug and hoping for the best.