Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
Is it impossible now to get sn in uk. I spent days searching

Reactions: stevieu, DivineMedicus and Deleted member 23885
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
If you're not a business, it's hard to get it from within the UK. Most people order from foreign countries.

Reactions: DivineMedicus
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
It's making peaceful exit impossible

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, stevieu, DivineMedicus and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I am in the same boat as u. Almost impossible 2 get in the UK. I want out badly.

Reactions: untimelydemise, L951788 and DivineMedicus
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
If you're not a business, it's hard to get it from within the UK. Most people order from foreign countries.
Isn't customs an issue? Where I live (Canada), it's nearly impossible to get SN because we have no domestic sources and customs are ruthless here. Also reshipping services blacklist lab reagents, so that's fun.

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
Isn't customs an issue? Where I live (Canada), it's nearly impossible to get SN because we have no domestic sources and customs are ruthless here. Also reshipping services blacklist lab reagents, so that's fun.
I mean, if you're unlucky it could get seized, but I've only seen one thread here about a seized package in canada. They just sent him a letter stating that it got seized and nothing else happened. So I'ver seen more canadians receiveing it than not :)

Yes most reshipping companies don't accept it, but there are sources who ship to almost everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie and DivineMedicus
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
Does anyone have any links for uk

Reactions: untimelydemise
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I don't but i truly sympathize with u.

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
Does anyone have any links for uk
Did you try searching for SN in Google and go to the shopping page ? There is a Spanish site that sells SN they even have a .co.uk domain so maybe they'll ship to UK ?

Reactions: Deltawaves74
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
had a look cant seem to find what i need that will deliver. first my train ticket gets refunded due to covid so first choice is gone now this is look like its not gonna be possible. you know i just wanted it to be as peaceful as possible lifes been so painful and i wanted to leave without this agony. now i have to go with options i didnt want to go with.

• Love
Reactions: Abir_london and stevieu
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
I was worried about customs as well so I ended up ordering from 3 different places in the US. I'm in Canada and I've received 2 of them and just got a shipping notification that my third bottle is on the way (ironically I wont be around to get it).

I got lucky with one place as they only deliver to business addresses but I faked a business name, crated a PO and when I was told they don't ship to residential addressed and needed some other info I just told him that we are a startup company and I was just the IT guy and shipper/receiver. Thankfully he decided to go ahead and ship the order but I think I got extremely lucky there.

I wish you luck as it's getting harder and harder to find and get it shipped so keep looking and I'm sure you will find it somewhere.

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks. Infuriating.

D

descartes

Jan 16, 2021
I was worried about customs as well so I ended up ordering from 3 different places in the US. I'm in Canada and I've received 2 of them and just got a shipping notification that my third bottle is on the way (ironically I wont be around to get it).

I got lucky with one place as they only deliver to business addresses but I faked a business name, crated a PO and when I was told they don't ship to residential addressed and needed some other info I just told him that we are a startup company and I was just the IT guy and shipper/receiver. Thankfully he decided to go ahead and ship the order but I think I got extremely lucky there.

I wish you luck as it's getting harder and harder to find and get it shipped so keep looking and I'm sure you will find it somewhere.
Please PM me if you know how to get metoclopramide
Ordered mine from amazon yesterday.

D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
source found lets just hope it gets here without customs or police interference

Reactions: untimelydemise
G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
Love the sound of this thread so have googled proxy shipping USA to UK and got quite a lot of hits. As ever using a known, reliable source is the safest options so hoping someone can suggest a good shipping company. Thanks