Y

Yassa122

Sep 19, 2020
I am not made for this world.

I have had suicidal thoughts since I was 8. I have been socially excluded from every group since then. Elementary school, middle school, high school, university. No matter where I go.

Several pills, supplements, therapy, meditation, books, fitness, going out, hobbies, family... Did not help me. I am 22, everyday since 8 is suffering. I have ordered SN. I give myself 1 or 2 more years, if nothing changes, I will have a nice vacation and then cbt.

Let me tell you something. Please do not have a good heart as a human being. It will only be stabbed in. We are animals, we are disgusting beings.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, OnlyTheWind, Hyperbunny and 17 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hello, welcome. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering. I can agree some people are born into this world wanting to exit. Depression seems be at the core for some of us. I hope you find what you're looking for, and that we can bring you community.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Hazelnut, BipolarGuy and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME!!!! I feel so bad for your suffering. I hope we can all help you with love, caring and empathy, trust me sanctioned suicide global family members, have helped me ALOT since I joined a few months ago. Again, WELCOME!! and I am so glad that you are with us!!!:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Hopeindeath!, Hazelnut and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Welcome to S.S. Sorry for everything you have had to go through. :hug: I wish you peace whenever you decide to go through with it. :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, whywere and Ghost2211
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
the human existence is little more than suffering. i hope that this forum can alleviate some of it.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, not-2-b-the-answer and Homecoming
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I feel I am not made for this world also. So sorry you've had to endure suffering for so many years, I've been suicidal since my first attempt at 14 and I'm now 30. Life just drags on and the pain just becomes too much. Where are you thinking of going for your vacation?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and not-2-b-the-answer
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Welcome.:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming and not-2-b-the-answer
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Welcome to SS. Sorry to hear you've been suffering since you were 8.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming, not-2-b-the-answer and Busdriver
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I feel the same, I don't belong here! Everybody here, hurts me, I feel I have a calling to those above already wanting me to join them.
My depression is slowly killing me anyway! I'm loosing friends etc, work prospects going down the drain, I have ordered SN myself, and I need to stop being so bloody impatient and impulsive and making futile attempts, and wait for the SN to arrive to do it properly!!
I think everyone deserves to be happy, and if that means exiting this one for a better one above, people should be allowed to do it.
Im in the UK and the Mental health system is totally fucked, even more so now due to COVID cause every lack of resource gets blamed on Covid!
I have tried to get help, it doesn't work!!

• Aww..
Reactions: mellow, Homecoming, GravityUtilizer and 1 other person