• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ive noticed a lot of people talking about SN. my original option was elephant tranq but this stuff seems easier to get as i believe within 2 seconds i found what i was looking for. i was looking through the site and noticed olanzapine was mentioned to take with it. 1 have 140mg of that (28x5mg) but i also have 10mg of brexpiprazole. i was going to let them give me medications until i found some that worked but if theres a better method ill look into it.
what i found is called prague powder #1 which i think is that same thing.
anyway, any info is appreciated :)

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Unfortunately Prague powder is very low in purity.. like 6% SN .. The SN needed is >95%

Prague powder will not work the same. It's hard to obtain pure SN unfortunately in some countries.

site search using the key words SN and your country to find out more

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I can get stuff that's 95%-99% (I can't remember exactly) but that was $50 for 2kg (I think) the other stuff was only $20. But I'm sure that's overkill for what I need lol. I might be able to find a smaller container later.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yes unfortunately many have had to buy the 2kg to get the correct product and then shipping might be quite high also .

Reactions: autumnal