• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
So those who are wanting to use SN for their method... i would consider buying it soon and just keeping it handy for when you're ready to use it. i know these reviews were posted awhile ago, but i'm afraid they're going to try to get people to stop selling SN...
this is just me being over cautious because i know some people prefer using this method.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 9.06.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 9.06.07 PM.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 9.06.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 9.06.12 PM.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Intelligent Ape, UglyMutt, ReadySince94 and 1 other person
ReadySince94

ReadySince94

Apr 9, 2020
I was able to order mine a few days ago (U.S) & was told it got shipped yesterday. Now is the time to get it before they seriously stop all of us. I read some reviews too so it's just a matter of time.

Reactions: devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I was able to order mine a few days ago (U.S) & was told it got shipped yesterday. Now is the time to get it before they seriously stop all of us. I read some reviews too so it's just a matter of time.
yep, i just ordered mine too.

• Love
Reactions: ReadySince94
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
So those who are wanting to use SN for their method... i would consider buying it soon and just keeping it handy for when you're ready to use it. i know these reviews were posted awhile ago, but i'm afraid they're going to try to get people to stop selling SN...
this is just me being over cautious because i know some people prefer using this method.

they wont stop people from selling SN because its used for other purposes like food additives and preservative.

Last edited:
ReadySince94

ReadySince94

Apr 9, 2020
Anybody else buy from this site too? I did so much research on where to get it & also triple checked Stans thread for clarity Screenshot 20200411 212304 Chrome

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
About the first comment: in what exactly "many" countries is SN banned?
About the second comment: knifes are also sold without restrictions and they can be used for suicide too, SN just makes it less painful, just say what you truly want to achieve which is to make suicidal people suffer even more pain because you are selfish and want to feel like you did something to "help" and then move on.
these statements are stupid, I can't stand stupidity. I'm so sorry guys, I'm sorry that we have to deal with this!
Edit: @liesgreedmisery I LOVE your profile pic!;)

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi, devil and ReadySince94
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
About the first comment: in what exactly "many" countries is SN banned?
About the second comment: knifes are also sold without restrictions and they can be used for suicide too, SN just makes it less painful, just say what you truly want to achieve which is to make suicidal people suffer even more pain because you are selfish and want to feel like you did something to "help" and then move on.
these statements are stupid, I can't stand stupidity. I'm so sorry guys, I'm sorry that we have to deal with this!
Edit: @liesgreedmisery I LOVE your profile pic!;)
aww thank you (:
Anybody else buy from this site too? I did so much research on where to get it & also triple checked Stans thread for clarityView attachment 31595
i live in the USA, so i got mine on amazon

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Let's keep bringing a websites name that sells a product. Maybe they don't have enough attention to a product they sell.

M

Montparnasse

Feb 20, 2020
they wont stop people from selling SN because its used for other purposes like food additives and preservative.
But they can make it more difficult for the general public to get it.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

No, but they can introduce restrictions so that only companies can purchase the product. That's the case with the substance I will use.

EDIT: Sorry, @Montparnasse. Wrote my post while you submitted yours.

Reactions: Anonymoussn and Montparnasse