• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
SN in the UK, seems impossible to source, and i need this asap? Any clues?

Reactions: RemainingDubious
A

anonymous61416

Feb 3, 2024
Is that really true? I thought people were getting SN in the UK alright. Did you get that impression from attempting to find it yourself, or is that a widely known problem, that it is not available in the UK?

Upvote 0

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Is that really true? I thought people were getting SN in the UK alright. Did you get that impression from attempting to find it yourself, or is that a widely known problem, that it is not available in the UK?
It's not too easy to get, there's a few sources floating around I believe but there are issues with international shipping especially as it's a reportable substance.

It's not trivial for a normal person without a valid business & reason to buy it I don't think

I'd love to be proved wrong

Reactions: anonymous61416
Upvote 0
A

anonymous61416

Feb 3, 2024
Actually, over the last few hours, I have also discovered this to be the case.
It's not too easy to get, there's a few sources floating around I believe but there are issues with international shipping especially as it's a reportable substance.

It's not trivial for a normal person without a valid business & reason to buy it I don't think

I'd love to be proved wrong

Upvote 0
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Has anyone found success getting it delivered from MDS (I haven't actually found MDS yet), seems like a popular one for delivery internationally. At this point I've just had enough and wanna get hold of SN.

Upvote 0
breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
Tried multiple times to source myself, even tried to source through a company i set up for 14 quid, my other options dont sound fun. This seems like the best and i cant get a hold of it.

Upvote 0
I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
Tried multiple times to source myself, even tried to source through a company i set up for 14 quid, my other options dont sound fun. This seems like the best and i cant get a hold of it
Any updates on this front?? Really been struggling to source it too.
ME THREE PLEASE ✋🙏
you've been such an active member, i'm surprised nobody has already shared with you!!

Upvote 0
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
I have it now thanks 👍
A week isn't just a long time in politics but also on sasu 😁
Did you have any issues with the payment instructions? Specifically the phone number provided apparently being incorrect?

Upvote 0