• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I'm raising this here because I need urgent help. I posted to the mega thread 4 weeks ago and today. So please don't delete thus. I need urgent help.

I dont have benzos but I have amytriptilene. I take every night. Same with domperidone and omeprazole. Usually 2x amytriptilene and antihistamine knock me out within one hour. Will this work?
I weigh 22kg. I am bulimic. Do I need to fast if I'm purging everything. Not sure I can manage without maintaining liquids. I'm very weak.

Ctb Thursday night

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Please calm down and don't do anything in a hurry. And donĀ“t experiment with any medications.

I posted a translation of a amytriptilene guide here:

If you take the above medications regularly, there may be a tolerance.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
šŸ€

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jezzibell
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Please calm down and don't do anything in a hurry. And donĀ“t experiment with any medications.

I posted a translation of a amytriptilene guide here:

If you take the above medications regularly, there may be a tolerance.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
Thank you so much for your reply. I'm committed to doing this Thursday. Everything is coming out in the open and I am a coward. Plus I'm sick. If I could disappear I would but I've got no means of moving money. I can buy crypto and move to electrum wallet but to be honest I don't understand it too well.