• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
Can someone help me on where to get the stuff to preform the SN method? It seems like it would be the easiest to do. Problem is i don't know where to get the stuff or how to even do this method correctly. It would mean a lot to me if people helped me out, I'm really desperate to die.

Reactions: northgirl123
T

tystero

Feb 11, 2023
I don't know about your situation so I'll tell you how I got them.
I ordered SN online from the Amazon equivalent of my country since it's freely available without any regulation.

Coincidentally, I got prescribed 5x10mg of Domperidone for vomiting from the gas built-up in my stomach months ago. I can probably get more by faking a symptom.

I'm still here because I'm trying to find Tagamet.

I saw a person in the megathread mentioned that they didn't bother finding other meds and just fast and take the SN but I don't wanna risk a failed attempt 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Jonbonesjones and hxppythxught
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Can someone help me on where to get the stuff to preform the SN method? It seems like it would be the easiest to do. Problem is i don't know where to get the stuff or how to even do this method correctly. It would mean a lot to me if people helped me out, I'm really desperate to die.
Set your profile on public so I can DM you. I'm only missing benzos, I found the rest

Reactions: hxppythxught