• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alt2003

Jan 13, 2023
Does anyone know where to get SN online??

you cant find me

you cant find me

youre not going in circles, its a downward spiral
Nov 21, 2021
google it and look for source with the initials CCS. the site looks sketchy but I got mine from there. they might only ship within the US though

• Informative
Reactions: kallemi, Escapee and Looking
Upvote 0
J

jumbles421

Dec 26, 2022
the way I found one of the sites was by using the search function and looking deep into posts enough, I recommend searching IC in the search bar

Upvote 0
M

murakamicats

Oct 6, 2022
Does anyone know where to get SN online??
Following
google it and look for source with the initials CCS. the site looks sketchy but I got mine from there. they might only ship within the US though

Yeh you need to get over 20 posts online for users to pm you

Yeh you need to get over 20 posts online for users to pm you

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I have way more than that, can anyone pm me? what is this Ic and ccs? I googled and several sites came up. how do I know which is it?

Upvote 0
U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
Are you sure the SN you bought is lethal? Shouldn't it be 99% pure or something. Not seeing that from this supplier.

Reactions: Source Energy
Upvote 0
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Are you sure the SN you bought is lethal? Shouldn't it be 99% pure or something. Not seeing that from this supplier.
It doesn't have to be 99% pure realistically. SN is absolutely lethal so a few percent here or there doesn't matter compared to the factor of making sure it isn't puked up. That's the key.

Upvote 0
kallemi

kallemi

karma’s a relaxing thought
Feb 2, 2023
It doesn't have to be 99% pure realistically. SN is absolutely lethal so a few percent here or there doesn't matter compared to the factor of making sure it isn't puked up. That's the key.
ok good bc that's where i just bought mine 😭

Reactions: Source Energy
Upvote 0