• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
DD ? IC ? My PM is open to anyone willing to help me. I want to start putting in place what I need to Ctb. Anyone ..

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You're on the right track. There are threads with more information about DD and IC. Search is your friend.

Reactions: houseofleaves, lost1 and Jumper Seoirse
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
You're on the right track. There are threads with more information about DD and IC. Search is your friend.
I'm having a hard time unfortunately , which is why I asked. No one reveals sources in threads as it's against rules

Last edited:
D

darkwaters

Sep 7, 2022
Following. I am at a loss for sources. I could really use some help to point in the right direction

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The people here are careful in what information is divulged in order to protect sources. In the end, no one really knows who anyone is. I think this is particularly true with newer members who haven't been here long. There are members of LE (law enforcement) who infiltrate on here to learn things. Just have to be careful what info is shared. Not saying you are LE. Just don't know. Not enough comfort level, yet, I guess is what it boils down to. And dying is hard. I know searching can be onerous. Try and see if you can add a few other search terms along with the DD and IC to get the results down. Take some time to read. I know someone will pop up who will be willing to give you, or help you more, find the info you seek. I'm sure the info you seek will arrive just in time (hint hint).

Here's another tip. Use a better search engine (on the Internet) when searching. Google and Bing censor results. Look for one that doesn't censor.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ, Cerulea, houseofleaves and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
You don't need to find the source of the threads as there is a lot of correct information here.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Another thing.........are you searching for SN, or are you writing out the entire name sodium nitrite? You're not searching for DD or IC on Google or Bing are you? That will NEVER work. Search for sodium nitrite on the Internet using a better search engine (as described previously). Watch out for the sodium nitrate results. That's NOT what you want. You'll have to comb through several sites until you find the legit ones. Eventually, you'll find the ones that correspond to the DD and IC acronyms. That's about all I can offer as far as help. Some of this stuff you just have to do on your own. We all did.

• Love
Reactions: dissident
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Another thing.........are you searching for SN, or are you writing out the entire name sodium nitrite? You're not searching for DD or IC on Google or Bing are you? That will NEVER work. Search for sodium nitrite on the Internet using a better search engine (as described previously). Watch out for the sodium nitrate results. That's NOT what you want. You'll have to comb through several sites until you find the legit ones. Eventually, you'll find the ones that correspond to the DD and IC acronyms. That's about all I can offer as far as help. Some of this stuff you just have to do on your own. We all did.
If you type in "DD sodium Nitrite" it definitely pops up on Google one search.

• Love
Reactions: On Replay
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you type in "DD sodium Nitrite" it definitely pops up on Google one search.
That's good for the OP to know. I still know Google tries to hide things, though. I gave them all the information without coming right out and saying it. I would hope they'd try a bunch of different combinations of things I mention. I think IC is harder to find, though.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sammie and πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
can someonepls pm me ic link? please!

Reactions: helplessness
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I cannot order on DD in my country... Seems that is only for USA

S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
That's good for the OP to know. I still know Google tries to hide things, though. I gave them all the information without coming right out and saying it. I would hope they'd try a bunch of different combinations of things I mention. I think IC is harder to find, though.
yes it's not that difficult ,I was able to find a source quickly and effectively with less info...and I did use Google but also clicked on "shopping" which made a difference.

Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
I hope it's a legit source
It is, I received it a few weeks ago. What I meant was with the info you gave here, they should have no issues as I found it by reading many threads and researching. What did help me a lot was when someone posted to Google search and click on "shopping" because that was my missing link.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It is, I received it a few weeks ago. What I meant was with the info you gave here, they should have no issues as I found it by reading many threads and researching. What did help me a lot was when someone posted to Google search and click on "shopping" because that was my missing link.
That's cool. Good to know information, especially in case my #1 and #2 methods screw me somehow. Thanks.

Reactions: Sammie
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
CO first. N2 second.

Reactions: Sammie