• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
Hello,

I have decided that I will go with SN (although I´m still unsure of this; I already attempted this year and failed). Already got the cimetidine and metoclopramide, SN will arrive tomorrow. Will do the 48 hrs regime as stated in the wiki, but I have a question. If anyone knows and could tell me, I would be more than grateful. I don't have access to benzos now (the doctor won't give me any), but I do have zopiclone. And I've read that taking a tablet to put you to sleep makes this method more peaceful. Does anyone know if zopiclone would somehow interact with the other stuff I will take and make me fail? Or I can safely take it. If so, should I take it right after I ingest the SN? They put me to sleep very easily.

Also, another question... Can I drink alcohol while doing the 48 hrs regime, or should I refrain myself from that? Can I have a glass of an alcoholic drink right after I take the SN, or will it make me puke?

I haven't come across those answers while reading about this. Sorry if these questions are redundant.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner, Ἡγησίας and Circles
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Zopiclone is specifically marketed as a "non-benzodiazepine" due to its different chemical structure but it hits the same receptors as a benzo does, it builds up tolerance just like a benzo, and is just as much of a bitch to get off like a benzo, so for all intents and purposes it IS a benzo. Nothing wrong with popping a few of them, just have a good idea on how much they take to kick in for you so that you don't pass out before actually preparing the SN.

Alcohol is NOT recommended since it irritates the stomach and greatly increases the risk of vomiting. Yeah you can down a shot or two after you swallow SN but refrain from getting drunk before.

And as always, if you change your mind along the way, there's always tomorrow. Call an ambulance if you change your mind after swallowing the SN. I hope that you find what you are looking for no matter which road you take.

• Love
Reactions: *KNAZ*, Circles and Hopeless_soul
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
Nothing wrong with popping a few of them, just have a good idea on how much they take to kick in for you so that you don't pass out before actually preparing the SN.

Thank you! I want to be really sure about everything before doing this. I don't want to fail. I will have some drinks the night before I start the regime then. And a last shot of something after I take the SN.

Cheers.

Reactions: Circles
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Why did your first sn fail?

Reactions: Baskol1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I'd like to restart this short thread to see if there are any further comments forthcoming about substituting Zopiclone for benzodiazepines in the SN routine ?

I've had a go at the internet, but can't find anything which answers the question, and @jake3d 's comments at Post #2 above seems a bit like "give it a go, why not."

Jake hasn't posted for a while, which is a great pity as he seemed to have a good handle on SN and its intricacies. Maybe he just got cheesed off with the megathread mess that has recently been adversely commented upon in other threads.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019

Reading this, it says to seek advice if you are also taking medicines for a range of MH issues. Does not state what the side effects are but I guess the drug interaction website would help there.

This one says it can numb your brain, blocking both good and bad feelings as well as the drowsiness.

It also notes that it has been a cause of overdose deaths as part of a cocktail with other drugs and/or alcohol.

For me it would be all about timing, to coincide the effect of the medication to kick in shortly after taking such a drug. I guess some experimentation would be needed to get the optimum timing.

Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
Can we re restart this thread? Has anyone been able to find the optimum timing stan was referring to?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you search for some of my posts, I've written about benzos and ambien and suitability for use with SN. I don't really want to retype it.