HillWhereIWillRest

HillWhereIWillRest

Apr 21, 2020
I'm diabetic type1, I can't go long without eating. My method is SN. My family would be suspicious if I didn't eat meals. And I have to do it quickly, because they imagine I want CTB because I am very sick and depressed.

How could I do to adapt to my case? Am I the only one who cannot fast for so long? I'm worried.

My plan B is a lot of sleeping pills. As I am very very sick I think it would work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Wrennie
F

Fentanull

Nov 17, 2020
I'm not sure about the fasting issue, as I'm not particularly familiar with SN as a method and the particulars along with choosing that route. However, I can say that I wouldn't recommend a rushed "plan B" like you're talking about. It seems like those types of ODs/poisonings are the ones most commonly leading people to either be discovered or to survive and suffer permanent/long-lasting complications. I've considered SN myself- I don't understand why the fasting part is necessary, tbh? Maybe I just have an especially strong stomach- but I was considering using gel capsules to prepare an enormous dose and just consuming those to curtail any taste/nausea. IME, chemicals tend to cause way less nausea when you can avoid the actual taste of consuming them. Don't take this as any advice, however- I have absolutely zero experience with SN whatsoever, just kind of thinking out loud, I suppose.