• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I have Meto but after reading its side-effects and pharmacological profile I don't think I will use it if I ever go with SN. It's a dopamine receptor antagonist and can cause akathisia. I am already sensitive to medications and feel I have a higher chance of developing this. This really frightens me and puts me off using it. I also have Zofran (ondanesetron) though it expired in 2019 but that isn't usually an issue with pill meds.
I also have Klonopin which I would use and meto and benzos interact and cause increased sedation so I would be worried that waiting that half hour between taking meto and benzos I'd just fall asleep and not take the SN.
Does not having meto increase the chance of failure by a lot?

N

Nightmare Painting

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Meto makes you less likely to vomit but it isn't a requirement to succeed; that's what the 2nd and 3rd glass of SN is for.

Reactions: yive
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Meto makes you less likely to vomit but it isn't a requirement to succeed; that's what the 2nd and 3rd glass of SN is for.
Yep I'd definitely make two doses. Though, @Someone123 often here says it's not possible to drink a second dose of you vomit the first one so I'm concerned.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Yep I'd definitely make two doses. Though, @Someone123 often here says it's not possible to drink a second dose of you vomit the first one so I'm concerned.
Can you tell me more about this? Bc of sworn ppl made 2nd glasses. I'd like to know all the basics, right? Lol

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i'm planning to use my sn without meto/ae. yes, it is possible, and there have definitely been successful cases

Reactions: Ta555
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I don't know you'll have to ask @Someone123 coz he always says this on sn threads 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm I've never spoken to anyone directly. I've only replied in threads and I made a thread tonight. Maybe I made a CPL a few weeks ago? Is there some kind of etiquette? Do I chat or converse? Sorry to be dumb

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I'm I've never spoken to anyone directly. I've only replied in threads and I made a thread tonight. Maybe I made a CPL a few weeks ago? Is there some kind of etiquette? Do I chat or converse? Sorry to be dumb
You can send them a PM if you have access to that function already. Or you can just @ then here and ask.

G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
That's how I'll do it as well, some pain killer is obligatory for me, I don't want a headache.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I take Metoclopramide almost daily for chronic migraine. I also have anxiety, panic disorder, and high blood pressure. But I always feel better when I take meto. My experience may not be everyone's. If you have the chance to try it before ctb to see how you will feel then I recommend it. Basically all the potential side effects from SN are what I experience in everyday life from my chronic condition. So dealing with that for 45min or more before I pass is gonna be a breeze.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Meto isn't used to make you not vomit anyway this is a common misconception on this website (you are going to vomit regardless) it's to get it into your system as quickly as possible.

Reactions: Shu