orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
I hope to get meto, but is there any chance whatsoever of CTBing if I take SN without an EM and just white knuckle it? Obviously I want the meto but unfortunately I'm not sure if that's possible. What if I take SN and smoke a ton of weed?

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
You will probably throw up
I've done lots of research on this...I almost got hold of SN...but no ways could o get meto

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Red87
Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I don't have meto either I just have zofran so I'm going without u have a higher chance of vomting it out but I still can ctb without it alot of people have that's why I'm making three glasses I will not fail it's your choice though alot of people can't get it I know I can't but I have the zofran, tagment. Xanax. Tylenol 3 so this is what I'm using and Advil

• Hugs
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I get the sense you haven't yet done much research on the method. See the SN Resources thread that's linked in the Resource Compilation, you'll see links to SN success and failures. If you do the method right, even if you vomit, you will succeed if you're not interrupted. Some people vomit even with meto. Also see Stan's guide. Meto is nice to have but is not an outright requirement in any guide.

I'm sure there will be arguments to what I've stated, or examples of anecdotal accounts like the totally out there one where the guy vomited, still wasn't dead after seven hours, and was banned not long after posting for having an alt account. Don't take my word for any of this, I've done my work researching the method, carefully reading and analyzing every resource, paying attention to anecdotal accounts, and having conversations about all of this on the forum, and I came to what I consider is an informed opinion such that I would be confident to attempt without meto. But you have to do that for yourself, and you might not end up agreeing with me and that's fine, your life depends on your own opinion, not mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Neon, LetzteAusfahrt and 5 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope to get meto, but is there any chance whatsoever of CTBing if I take SN without an EM and just white knuckle it? Obviously I want the meto but unfortunately I'm not sure if that's possible. What if I take SN and smoke a ton of weed?
Maybe u vomite but even after that u can be successful depends on the time of vomiting It must not be immediately or alot. Dont worry u can ingest another SN after probobly vomiting. Even with meto some person vomite, I think that's because of panic attack.
After a panic attack even pure water can be vomited

• Love