• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Without revealing anything personal, I am unable to get meto or any other anti-emetic.

Is there a good chance I can still succeed without any 3rd party drugs? I've already got the quantities; 38 ml of water, and 1 tablespoon/19g of sn. Thanks for any help. I am not commiting right now, but within the foreseeable future, so I'm making sure. Planning on documenting my ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue, TimeToBiteTheDust and Jumper Geo
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
If you're really unable try cannabis and go a little bit lower on the dose (which you have already done; 19g seems good).
Then prepare multiple glasses (but also maybe prepare an email/ text message for emergency in case you make up your mind).
If you have a preffered position to lie down in when you're sick (when you drink too much alcohol and get dizzy, do you lie on your stomach? fetal position? etc...). this could reduce your chance of vomitting.
There's no way for you to even get a hold of Motilium (domperidone)?

Maybe try thinking about the physical state in which you get sick easier (for me it's when I'm tired and worn out) and maybe try to get yourself in the opposite state (sleep well, maybe exercise, meditate, whatever, get the external and internal conditions down).

Last edited:
Reactions: Indieblue
PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
If you're really unable try cannabis and go a little bit lower on the dose (which you have already done; 19g seems good).
Then prepare multiple glasses (but also maybe prepare an email/ text message for emergency in case you make up your mind).
If you have a preffered position to lie down in when you're sick (when you drink too much alcohol and get dizzy, do you lie on your stomach? fetal position? etc...). this could reduce your chance of vomitting.
There's no way for you to even get a hold of Motilium (domperidone)?

Maybe try thinking about the physical state in which you get sick easier (for me it's when I'm tired and worn out) and maybe try to get yourself in the opposite state (sleep well, maybe exercise, meditate, whatever, get the external and internal conditions down).
From looking at the forum and finding [redacted] , I can get Motilium, and meto. It's my only source because it accepts btc. It'll be a bitch, but I think it's doable to get from a btc atm. Sorry for the inconvenience, should've found [redacted] prior to posting it. Ig I'll go for meto, unless you suggest motilium over it? I can just schedule a msg to the police dept, and so forth. thanks btw.

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Without revealing anything personal, I am unable to get meto or any other anti-emetic.

Is there a good chance I can still succeed without any 3rd party drugs? I've already got the quantities; 38 ml of water, and 1 tablespoon/19g of sn. Thanks for any help. I am not commiting right now, but within the foreseeable future, so I'm making sure. Planning on documenting my ctb.

If you don't mind me asking what Country you in as there are places in Europe selling it without paying with bc, I must say the jury is still out, there is a higher chance of being sick but not sure if antiemetics help, maybe they do help you by not being continually sick, bringing up all the SN as there are lots of reports of people being sick and still being able to ctb.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
From looking at the forum and finding "the indian pharmacy", I can get Motilium, and meto. It's my only source because it accepts btc. It'll be a bitch, but I think it's doable to get from a btc atm. Sorry for the inconvenience, should've found XXXXXXXXX prior to posting it. Ig I'll go for meto, unless you suggest motilium over it? I can just schedule a msg to the police dept, and so forth. thanks btw.
Can you edit your post please.
We should not be mentioning specific source names....
If you don't mind me asking what Country you in as there are places in Europe selling it without paying with bc, I must say the jury is still out, there is a higher chance of being sick but not sure if antiemetics help, maybe they do help you by not being continually sick, bringing up all the SN as there are lots of reports of people being sick and still being able to ctb.
Generally, if possible we should still be advising people to get antiemetics, so I think "the jury is still out" is an exaggeration.
But yes, if people can't get them, it doesn't mean they won't succeed...

@PhilosOfDoom : I have a few notes, which I'll PM to you...

Last edited:
Reactions: Indieblue and one4all
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
If you can get both Motilium and meto, I'd get both, in case you react badly to the meto.

B

BananaPancakes

Feb 21, 2020
I am going to CTB tonight without any antiemetics

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Indieblue and x-Ace-x
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I am going to CTB tonight without any antiemetics
Perhaps you could get an "over the counter" anti-emetic ?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/over-the-counter-otc-antiemetics.31372/post-576228
A good option is :
Meclizine ( eg Dramamine Less Drowsy, check meclizine is on label )

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Perhaps you could get an "over the counter" anti-emetic ?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/over-the-counter-otc-antiemetics.31372/post-576228
A good option is :
Meclizine ( eg Dramamine Less Drowsy, check meclizine is on label )
Thank you Cecil. ;)

• Love
Reactions: jgm63
B

BananaPancakes

Feb 21, 2020
Thank you. Unfortunately I live a fair way from the shops and after a failed attempt last night (failed due to Quetiapine putting me to sleep whilst I was waiting for my SN timings... it sounds stupid I know but it really can happen because these drugs make you confused and docile) I want to make sure I get it right tonight. I'm just doing Rennie and then 25g of SN. I really hope it works.
I'm scared but determined.
I haven't eaten anything since Wednesday evening. Barely had water to be honest. I'm simply not hungry and the fasting seems to be important.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and GinaIsReady
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you. Unfortunately I live a fair way from the shops and after a failed attempt last night (failed due to Quetiapine putting me to sleep whilst I was waiting for my SN timings... it sounds stupid I know but it really can happen because these drugs make you confused and docile) I want to make sure I get it right tonight. I'm just doing Rennie and then 25g of SN. I really hope it works.
I'm scared but determined.
I haven't eaten anything since Wednesday evening. Barely had water to be honest. I'm simply not hungry and the fasting seems to be important.
Fasting is fairly important, although 7 to 8 hours of fasting should be enough, or even 4 to 5 hours if you just have a light meal or snack.
So I think you could eat something if you wanted...

Did you read over Stan's guide ?

B

BananaPancakes

Feb 21, 2020
Hi.
Yes I read his guide a few times. It seems like there are many unknowns unfortunately and at the same time there are items that are difficult to get hold of especially if you have ever had contact with the psychiatric services in the UK. They are basically a life ruining holding pen.
I'm scared but still determined to just do it tonight. I'm sick of waiting to be honest and have so many doubts about my future. I'm also killing myself over past mistakes and the problem is that I know I have severe adhd but the medics won't represcribe the amphetamine medication that I need because they messed up the first time they did and prescribed too much and they think this caused a psychotic episode.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hi.
Yes I read his guide a few times. It seems like there are many unknowns unfortunately and at the same time there are items that are difficult to get hold of especially if you have ever had contact with the psychiatric services in the UK. They are basically a life ruining holding pen.
I'm scared but still determined to just do it tonight. I'm sick of waiting to be honest and have so many doubts about my future. I'm also killing myself over past mistakes and the problem is that I know I have severe adhd but the medics won't represcribe the amphetamine medication that I need because they messed up the first time they did and prescribed too much and they think this caused a psychotic episode.
If you must go ahead ASAP, and can't get to any shops, then I suppose you can proceed with what you have.
Ideally it might be nicer to plan a bit more, and order some things, however only you know your situation best....

Some people have done SN without any antiemetic, and caught the bus.
If you generally feel you are okay at "keeping things down", then perhaps you don't need antiemetic....
People have also thrown up, but still caught the bus.

If you need help with anything then let us know......

Reactions: Indieblue
B

BananaPancakes

Feb 21, 2020
If you must go ahead ASAP, and can't get to any shops, then I suppose you can proceed with what you have.
Ideally it might be nicer to plan a bit more, and order some things, however only you know your situation best....

Some people have done SN without any antiemetic, and caught the bus.
If you generally feel you are okay at "keeping things down", then perhaps you don't need antiemetic....
People have also thrown up, but still caught the bus.

If you need help with anything then let us know......

how do you know that it can be done without antiemetics? it seems that most often the fatal list of SN suicides is obtained by member last login times. Imagine if those members had ended up blind or something and couldn't log back in. That's a scary thought.

B

BananaPancakes

Feb 21, 2020
I feel like I may be simply stalling myself because I am scared. I have thought about jumping off Beachy Head and tried partial multiple times but neckties always broke when I used them after I passed out and when I bought a climbing rope, I couldn't make myself pass out with it.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I feel like I may be simply stalling myself because I am scared. I have thought about jumping off Beachy Head and tried partial multiple times but neckties always broke when I used them after I passed out and when I bought a climbing rope, I couldn't make myself pass out with it.
I'm aware of a reliable jumping location in the USA.
Not sure about UK. Beachy head seems to have various drawbacks.

B

BananaPancakes

Feb 21, 2020
how do you know that it can be done without antiemetics? it seems that most often the fatal list of SN suicides is obtained by member last login times. Imagine if those members had ended up blind or something and couldn't log back in. That's a scary thought.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I haven't kept a list of people who don't use antiemetics, but I do see it happening....
One example is @NeCkDeEp You can read her goodbye thread.

In general, this post discusses some points regarding the validity of the "success" cases :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-successful-and-unsuccessful.30211/post-578562

B

BananaPancakes

Feb 21, 2020
I haven't kept a list of people who don't use antiemetics, but I do see it happening....
One example is @NeCkDeEp You can read her goodbye thread.

In general, this post discusses some points regarding the validity of the "success" cases :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-successful-and-unsuccessful.30211/post-578562
Thank you