killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Is it possible to take SN without meds? And would it be possible to even do it with no meds and no fasting? I want to do it impulsively. And I also think buying meds will be hard given my current life situation.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
my friend killed herself taking SN without taking medication, she only took 5 grams but she was very thin, and I don't remember if she had fasted. If you are really going to do this method I recommend that you use at least the antiemetic

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, NegativeSymptoms, burglarlydante and 2 others
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
Is it possible to take SN without meds? And would it be possible to even do it with no meds and no fasting? I want to do it impulsively. And I also think buying meds will be hard given my current life situation.
Some saying meds are not necessary and second glass of SN more important. But I'm gonna use antiemetics and acid regulator.

Reactions: burglarlydante, Defenestration and deleted
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
my friend killed herself taking SN without taking medication, she only took 5 grams but she was very thin, and I don't remember if she had fasted. If you are really going to do this method I recommend that you use at least the antiemetic
Thanks for your reply, I'm so
sorry for your loss, I hope your friend has found peace. Do you know if there are any other medication that can substitute the antiemetic? I can't take that medication.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Thanks for your reply, I'm so
sorry for your loss, I hope your friend has found peace. Do you know if there are any other medication that can substitute the antiemetic? I can't take that medication.
domperidone, vonau, there are many antiemetics but for some countries it is necessary to have a prescription, it is not difficult to get one lying to a doctor saying that you are vomiting all the time and feeling sick

Reactions: Defenestration
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
domperidone, vonau, there are many antiemetics but for some countries it is necessary to have a prescription, it is not difficult to get one lying to a doctor saying that you are vomiting all the time and feeling sick
Thanks! The problem is, I can't take any time of antiemetic because I have a brain injury and if I take one I risk making it much worse, if I'm saved I'll be left with brain damage. I'm joust wondering if there's another type of medication that can substitute antiemetics.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Thanks! The problem is, I can't take any time of antiemetic because I have a brain injury and if I take one I risk making it much worse, if I'm saved I'll be left with brain damage. I'm joust wondering if there's another type of medication that can substitute antiemetics.
natural antiemetics, but I don't know if it is as effective as a medicine

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I have a brain injury too and can't take antiemetics for the very same reason.

At least make sure you take an over-the-counter antacid like Tagamet though for the reason outlined in this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-acid-in-your-stomach-in-the-lab-video.52100/

Also, fasting is still necessary because otherwise you won't be able to gauge how much of the SN you expelled. If it's going to be impulsive I recommend making a habit of skipping meals so you at least have somewhat of a daily time frame to attempt within. Mine will be impulsive and that's what I'm doing personally. Although I get that fasting is harder for some people than others.

greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
i know someone died with SN without anti emetics
just acid regulator and fasting

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Also, fasting is still necessary because otherwise you won't be able to gauge how much of the SN you expelled. If it's going to be impulsive I recommend making a habit of skipping meals so you at least have somewhat of a daily time frame to attempt within. Mine will be impulsive and that's what I'm doing personally. Although I get that fasting is harder for some people than others.
whoa. this is such a smart idea tbh- having that window. I already naturally have that lately. Thanks for connecting the dots! Abnormal eating and poison- great combo yay :p haha

Reactions: virginiawoolf