• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
I'm getting much closer to feeling likes it's time to ctb. I have SN as well as plenty of antiemetics and benzos. My ultimate hope would be to rent a hotel room for a few days to ctb but if I can't do that I want to make a plan b for at home.

I'm pretty closely monitored during the day and it would definitely be noticed if I skipped meals. I'm alone after night time until after around noon the next day so my plan would be to take it early in the night and hopefully be gone by the time anyone comes to check on me.

Is SN ineffective if I've had a small meal a few hours prior? As mentioned above, I have plenty of other medications to help the process along.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and jonionl
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I think you can go with something like this :

Large meal -> 7 or 8 hour fast
Meal -> 5 or 6 hour fast
Light meal -> 4 or 5 hour fast
Snack -> 3 hour fast

Have you read Stan's guide ?

Reactions: Sunset764, Indieblue, autumnal and 1 other person
Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
I think you can go with something like this :

Large meal -> 7 or 8 hour fast
Meal -> 5 or 6 hour fast
Light meal -> 4 or 5 hour fast
Snack -> 3 hour fast

Have you read Stan's guide ?
I have. I just wanted to get more opinions and make sure. Looks like I'll be okay as long as I keep it light. I can also wait a few extra hours. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: jgm63
CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
Another option would be to go to bed early, sleep 8h and then do it early in the morning. That should leave you enough time until someone finds you.

Reactions: Sunset764, Sweet Release and jgm63
Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
Another option would be to go to bed early, sleep 8h and then do it early in the morning. That should leave you enough time until someone finds you.
That's a very good idea! I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thank you!

Reactions: Sunset764 and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, I don't think it is too suspicious if you decide to eat dinner a bit earlier and say you are not hungry asking for a small portion. Food in your stomach can slow down the process, so fasting is necessary

Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
Hello, I don't think it is too suspicious if you decide to eat dinner a bit earlier and say you are not hungry asking for a small portion. Food in your stomach can slow down the process, so fasting is necessary
That makes sense. I'm definitely going to try and make sure I have as little food in my stomach as possible- if any at all.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
That makes sense. I'm definitely going to try and make sure I have as little food in my stomach as possible- if any at all.
Ye, triple whoppers before CTB is a taboo and I will have to deal with it :o

Reactions: Sunset764