• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
I cannot get my hands on benzodiazepine.
Though i have Nebivolol, a beta blocker against anxiety and hypertension but that's it. Can it help? I heard that without benzos SN induces tacchychardia and having experienced that once it's not been pleasant, you cannot sleep with that side effect at all

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Benzos are nice but really optional.

Beta blockers can be used. Propranolol is what everyone recommends, but I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Reactions: Quarky00, Delia, forever21 and 1 other person
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018

Beta blockers can be used. Propranolol is what everyone recommends, but I don't see why that wouldn't work.
Ok i'm taking notes! Thank you very much for your help!

Reactions: k75
B

Bzrluvtriangle

Dec 28, 2019
I tried getting a benzo from my doctor, but it seems impossible in my state at least. No one is prescribing benzos anymore.

Reactions: xBrialesana
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019

can metopropol be used or nothing at all?

Reactions: 2manyproblems
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Well... It is a beta blocker as well, so I'd assume it would be an adequate substitute. But I'm not an expert by any means. I'm just making an educated guess that all beta blockers should be equal.

Reactions: Quarky00 and hatelife
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
Well... It is a beta blocker as well, so I'd assume it would be an adequate substitute. But I'm not an expert by any means. I'm just making an educated guess that all beta blockers should be equal.
but one does not need the benzos or that right, I mean If I do this I want to fall asleep after a while n not have fast beating heart

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
but one does not need the benzos or that right, I mean If I do this I want to fall asleep after a while n not have fast beating heart

Well, people usually use both, but both are optional additions to the protocol. So there are people who choose to not use either and find success and pass out. The beta blockers didn't used to even be part of the mix.

There's also a question about how much of the beta blocker to take. The pph says 2g, but that's basically an overdose on its own. So...?

Reactions: hatelife
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
bumping this thread.

a beta blocker will prevent tachycardia. the benzo shields you from the psychological anxiety, while the beta blocker reduces the physical effects of it.

one thing i am worried about though is the nebivolol inducing nitric oxide release in the heart. nitric oxide is something one would want to prevent from forming when catching the bus with SN. i am interested whether this only applies to the NO formed in the digestive system, or the whole organ system? if someone knows, please do say. i've tried researching this but i'm unsure where to look.

i might have to use diazepam instead of the nebivolol if i can't get propranolol. sucks because my tolerance for benzos is really high.

Reactions: Quarky00, xBrialesana and Delia
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
bumping this thread.

a beta blocker will prevent tachycardia. the benzo shields you from the psychological anxiety, while the beta blocker reduces the physical effects of it.

one thing i am worried about though is the nebivolol inducing nitric oxide release in the heart. nitric oxide is something one would want to prevent from forming when catching the bus with SN. i am interested whether this only applies to the NO formed in the digestive system, or the whole organ system? if someone knows, please do say. i've tried researching this but i'm unsure where to look.

i might have to use diazepam instead of the nebivolol if i can't get propranolol. sucks because my tolerance for benzos is really high.
thanks for the response. It looks like we're in the same situation then... What would the release of nitric oxide entail?
If I got it right Meto also works as a beta blocker so I could just... Rely on that. Still, I still need benzos to avoid the anxiety. I just have a sedative and last I took it, the thing just knocked me out litterally ten hours after taking it it was ridiculous.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
thanks for the response. It looks like we're in the same situation then... What would the release of nitric oxide entail?
If I got it right Meto also works as a beta blocker so I could just... Rely on that. Still, I still need benzos to avoid the anxiety. I just have a sedative and last I took it, the thing just knocked me out litterally ten hours after taking it it was ridiculous.

unfortunately metoclopramide doesn't act as a beta blocker, but it does seem to have some sedating effects like a benzo would. and wow! what sedative was that?
Stan isn't here anymore... but perhaps @deathbyginger and @Science Is Scary might know something about the nitric oxide. sorry to @ you guys, i hope you don't mind (/_\)

Reactions: Quarky00, Time and Delia
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
unfortunately metoclopramide doesn't act as a beta blocker, but it does seem to have some sedating effects like a benzo would. and wow! what sedative was that?
Stan isn't here anymore... but perhaps @deathbyginger and @Science Is Scary might know something about the nitric oxide. sorry to @ you guys, i hope you don't mind (/_\)
actually scrap the sedative part, it "acts like one" , Doxylamine.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
I tried getting a benzo from my doctor, but it seems impossible in my state at least. No one is prescribing benzos anymore.

So hard to get. :( I'm suffering rn because my doc ditched town (he had me on 1 mg 3x a day, for 13 years) so I'm just trying to not have a seizure rn
So hard to get. :( I'm suffering rn because my doc ditched town (he had me on 1 mg 3x a day, for 13 years) so I'm just trying to not have a seizure rn

Even dealers aren't screwing with xan much anymore

S

SneekUponIt

Nov 13, 2019
There are things like thienotriazolodiazepines, the most famous being etizolam, which isn't banned in most countries. There's also phenazepam, a Russian benzo, which isn't prescribed outside of CIS countries, so typically it isn't illegal to import, unless benzos are blanket banned in your country of residence. In mine phenazepam in particular isn't mentioned in their Golden Book of NO NO molecules, and it's in a class schedule where you won't get in trouble even for importing the scheduled and specified compounds in small amounts. They would simply confiscate it unless they found enough to suspect someone were trying to distribute it. Don't take my post as fact though, look at your country of origins specific controlled drugs list and decide if it would put you in danger to order anything.

I'm not going to help anyone acquire comfort meds, but am simply giving some hints. Phenazepam in tablet form can be acquired from Russian online pharmacies with bitcoin if you live in a country they will ship to. Etizolam used to be available all over the clear net, sometimes without even bitcoin. I haven't needed to re-stock in awhile. Any benzo/thieno/triazolodiazepine typically makes me okay with existing in shitty situations, which isn't what I'm after.

I have recently relocated halfway across the country into a better, but still shitty situation, so I might use them if I go the SN route instead of jumping...that's the whole reason I haven't been on here in a bit. There's many more high places to successfully leave this world at this part of my country and it's the main reason I made the move. I had some slight hope that my Ex, now partner again, would have time to sort me out, but it quickly became clear he doesn't have the time to with his non-stop work hours, so I'm committed to leaving with a partner again...Sorry for this last bit. Your thread is the first time I popped back in here so I'm kind of rambling.

Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I got prescribed a few types of benzos pretty easily after telling my psychiatrist about my insomnia. Which was true tho. But because of benzodiazepines being addictive I think doctors are more comfortable prescribing it for a short time issue.

When you have anxiety attacks taking benzos is not gonna change that much for you cause you can take them for a while and then you have to stop but if the cause of the attacks isn't treated they will just continue.

With my insomnia one of the issues was that not sleeping at night would cause me to sleep during the day which would make sleeping at night more and more difficult. So for this, a benzo can be a temporary solution to intervene in this vicious circle.

Might help in getting them prescribed :)

Reactions: Quarky00

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020
I also want to know if metoprolol can be used as I have access to that beta blocker but not the other one usually suggested.

Reactions: hatelife
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
BENZO

So hard to get.
I tried getting a benzo from my doctor, but it seems impossible
Immediate relief of severe panic attack, add-on therapy to normal pills, for occasional use only can ask for 5 pills, for emergency only.
  • Need to
    • Describe 'severe panic attack' well to physician
    • Say it's once week
    • Say 'don't prescribe a lot' , as you've 'not good to take many' (act like a responsible cautious patient)
  • This would be very easy to do for many of you.
    • Many know anxiety well and are being honest -- will use it 'occasionally' (for ctb;)
  • Benzo is the only American Psychiatric Association treatment for immediate relief -- good chances you will get it.
  • You can show some distress and despair if doctor reluctant, or add "it helped save my mother from spiraling anxiety and she only uses 2 pills a month".
  • DO NOT ASK FOR XANAX!
    • Even say you "don't want it". Xanax is a red flag for physicians, other benzos are just fine.
    • Diazepam, Clonazepam considered non addictive and good for the job.
@Carrotcake wrote well

TOLERANCE

Won't quantity solve it? That is if tolerant to X mg , use 3x Xmg, that should work, I'm wondering?

SEDATIVES

I just have a sedative and last I took it, the thing just knocked me out
And what's wrong with that? :wink: Take it with SN and you got 10 minutes (in case need 2nd serving) and then fell asleep with sedative just before SN fainting occurs.
With my insomnia one of the issues was that not sleeping at night would cause me to sleep during the day which would make sleeping at night more and more difficult. So for this, a benzo can be a temporary solution to intervene in this vicious circle

• Alternatively may ask for Z-drugs or strong sedatives, this will be truly peaceful ctb.
  • Again need to describe
    • Severe insomnia: trouble falling asleep + early awakenings + vicious cycle etc.. check symptoms it's not hard.
    • Ask for occasioanl / temporary / short-term relief
  • This is not a replacement, but the second best thing after benzo

TACHYCARDIA

100% True. But as sedative, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxant they will help with physical effects rather well. It will reduce physical reactions and sensations. Not nearly as good as beta blocker, for strong fast heartbeat, but still helpful. I'd say benzo will help tachycardia sensations (symptomatic only) 20%-30% as beta blockers.

Beta blockers can be purchased at online pharmacies without prescription. Despite being helpful I personally don't want to add more to the mix, spend more money, wait for weeks etc; keep it simple. This will feel like an anxiety attack – sitting quietly while heart beating – I'm used to it and prepared to smile through it :) Most SNers did not use beta at all. They reported some pain and vomiting, heartbeat report was not very alarming. That's what I have considered, and this is my personal take. It would help with that symptoms and others may feel they need it.

* Nothing here is a definitive answer but things to think about . My writing style tends to be emotionless, detailed, technical. Don't mistake that for confidence or "giving orders" or whatever :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Fear191829218, crybaby and charlottewilts
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Won't quantity solve it? That is if tolerant to X mg , use 3x Xmg, that should work, I'm wondering?
i have enough diazepam in 10mg pills to put a horse to sleep, but the issue is i don't want to have too many pills in my stomach (plus the additional water i'd need to drink to swallow them). i have anxiety attacks sometimes and it's really only the physical aspect of it that bothers me which is why i'd prefer using a beta blocker for SN. if i can't get it by my date, i'll still go through with it. i have SN, meto & ranitidine, the rest would be nice to have but is not integral to me in any way :-)

they will help with physical effects rather well.
thank you for this information. they did help me with managing the physical effects of anxiety attacks in that i would become indifferent towards the sensation without really reducing it. this may be merely due to my high tolerance so it's just anecdotal evidence. everyone should try for themselves.

My writing style tends to be emotionless, detailed, technical. Don't mistake that for confidence or "giving orders" or whatever :heart:
no worries there. we're discussing methods, not having a tea party! it is completely understandable ^^

Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
i have enough diazepam in 10mg pills to put a horse to sleep, but the issue is i don't want to have too many pills in my stomach (plus the additional water i'd need to drink to swallow them). i have anxiety attacks sometimes and it's really only the physical aspect of it that bothers me which is why i'd prefer using a beta blocker for SN. if i can't get it by my date, i'll still go through with it. i have SN, meto & ranitidine, the rest would be nice to have but is not integral to me in any way :-)
Got it ;)

Benzo shouldn't make a mess in stomach...
  • They don't interact or irritate.
  • They require liver metabolism, but are secondary:
    • Body prefer digestion of most food/meds , benzo only later .
  • Can be used sublingual! :wink:
I think too many benzo could slow body in general -- but AEs so strong and specific it won't affect emptying much. I wonder if/how/when you'll get beta blockers, keep updating:)