• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

forget_me_soon

Aug 20, 2022
i think its very unlikely that i will be able to get a script for an ae, so is there anyway i will be able to pull off this method without one or is there a substitute i can use?

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Not recommended at all. The only really good alternative AE is ondansetron plus domperidone. I have three sources for antiemetics if you need! So pm me. Don't do it half arsed and fail. Saying that, I'd prefer you didn't do it at all! We'll miss you!

Reactions: Cantbereal
Upvote 0
webawl

webawl

Nov 13, 2022
Not recommended at all. The only really good alternative AE is ondansetron plus domperidone. I have three sources for antiemetics if you need! So pm me. Don't do it half arsed and fail. Saying that, I'd prefer you didn't do it at all! We'll miss you!
Could you PM me the sources?

Upvote 0
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Could you PM me the sources?
You need to get your post count up first. Try the games section, reply to those, it'll be quick. Then pm me when you see the option when you click on my name

Reactions: HumansAreHell
Upvote 0
C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
What are your sources

Reactions: jodes2
Upvote 0