• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
Is it possible? i wanna CTB Really soon, but i dont know if this is gonna end well, i cant take ibuprofen (Or any NSAIDs)
because in the past it gave me a stomach ulcer, the only thing i plan to take is Enalapril, it is used to reduce blood pressure, is it a good idea?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Taking SN without ae can work, especially if you have prepared backup glasses of sn.
Anyway, it's a lot more risky. You never know because it depends on how nauseous you'll get but if you end up vomiting it all, your chances are lower :(
Still the most important thing is not to be found and saved by anyone. Most failures are due to calling for help or being found, not vomiting, so I think it's still quite reliable.
You should think about it though and maybe look for some options of getting ae before you make a decision.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Reuthry, RealitySurf and 1 other person
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I'll be trying without ae very soon. I'm able to hold stuff down easily and almost never vomit so I'm hopeful. I just can't wait on getting ae so I'll risk it.

• Hugs
Reactions: FluffyCat, Deleted member 65988 and RealitySurf
D

Deleted member 65988

I'll be trying without ae very soon. I'm able to hold stuff down easily and almost never vomit so I'm hopeful. I just can't wait on getting ae so I'll risk it.
Good luck with that and please any supplementary meds that you can even if you don't have AEs
Is it possible? i wanna CTB Really soon, but i dont know if this is gonna end well, i cant take ibuprofen (Or any NSAIDs)
because in the past it gave me a stomach ulcer, the only thing i plan to take is Enalapril, it is used to reduce blood pressure, is it a good idea?
Are you taking Enalapril to compound the effect of SN lowering blood pressure?

Really sorry about getting Ulcers in the past due to Ibu and that's reason why I'm taking Paracetamol instead because I'd rather not risk taking Ibuprofen on an empty stomach

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and RealitySurf
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
Are you taking Enalapril to compound the effect of SN lowering blood pressure?
Yes, from what I've read, I thought it would be helpful
Paracetamol instead because I'd rather not risk taking Ibuprofen on an empty stomach
Didn't thought about paracetamol, do you know what's the dosage? And thanks for the info:)

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, from what I've read, I thought it would be helpful

Didn't thought about paracetamol, do you know what's the dosage? And thanks for the info:)
Yeah it should, but by how much I'm unsure. It's not a bad idea though.

The dose for Paracetamol is basically 1g.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RealitySurf
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
From what I've read people usually take 1000mg of paracetamol but I've also seen all kinds of different painkillers being used. Personally I'd just be careful to not to take anything that might make you nauseous or irritate your stomach more than SN itself.
the only thing i plan to take is Enalapril, it is used to reduce blood pressure, is it a good idea?
About enalapril and possibly other blood pressure meds - there is just very little discussion about it on here to say or to even recommend it. However seeing that its side effects include possible dizziness and nausea - I would just personally not risk taking it specifically for SN. It might help but there is no evidence to say how much or if the pros (possibly being unconscious sooner?) outweigh the cons.

• Hugs
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
I would just personally not risk taking it specifically for SN.
It makes sense, but the thing is, i take it frequently (not daily) because i have a high blood pressure, thats why i thought it could be useful

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and FluffyCat
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
It makes sense, but the thing is, i take it frequently (not daily) because i have a high blood pressure, thats why i thought it could be useful
Oh yeah, if you already take it regularly and don't feel any of the adverse effects, it might be fine or even useful, just gotta be careful about drugs that it interacts badly with (like ibu, aspirin, etc.)

Just wouldn't recommend anyone to go out of their way and try to get some as it may not even be helpful and I'm pretty sure these are not your your regular OTC meds.

• Hugs