• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
Can i drink sn only without antiemetics is it effect me

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
There's been plenty of cases where antiemetics or not they throw up and still died. As far as I'm concerned it barely matters. You're drinking 25 grams but all that needs to get absorbed into your bloodstream is like less than 1/10 of that. If you can manage to keep it in for 5 minutes then you're probably already past the point of no return, just lay on your right side immediately after ingestion. If you weigh little and are skinny then that's an understated advantage as well.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, SarRy and rabbitmalice56
H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
There's been plenty of cases where antiemetics or not they throw up and still died. As far as I'm concerned it barely matters. You're drinking 25 grams but all that needs to get absorbed into your bloodstream is like less than 1/10 of that. If you can manage to keep it in for 5 minutes then you're probably already past the point of no return, just lay on your right side immediately after ingestion. If you weigh little and are skinny then that's an understated advantage as well.
You mean if i dont vomet its ok do only drink SN

• Love
L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
You mean if i dont vomet its ok do only drink SN
What I'm saying is that antiemetics are not guaranteed to keep you from throwing up but that doesn't matter. You can throw up and enough has already entered your bloodstream regardless to kill you. If you do throw up just drink more.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and rabbitmalice56
D

Deleted member 65988

What I'm saying is that antiemetics are not guaranteed to keep you from throwing up but that doesn't matter. You can throw up and enough has already entered your bloodstream regardless to kill you. If you do throw up just drink more.
It depends how much you throw up as well. There's a reason why the amount is at 20-25g, even if you vomit a lot of it out, there's still a good chance you've ingested enough to kill you. Also Antiemetics promote gastric emptying which moves things faster in your intestine.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and lethargic
N

NeverMore21

Apr 26, 2023
Antiemetics are easy to get. Got ones from doctor easily by by talking about my discomfort.

SN is harder to get. I am looking for a source.

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Antiemetics are easy to get. Got ones from doctor easily by by talking about my discomfort.

SN is harder to get. I am looking for a source.
The inverse is also true for some people.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and regal20
L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
It depends how much you throw up as well. There's a reason why the amount is at 20-25g, even if you vomit a lot of it out, there's still a good chance you've ingested enough to kill you. Also Antiemetics promote gastric emptying which moves things faster in your intestine.
Can't get AEs unfortunately. I'll just have to take the gamble. Is there something I can get OTC for the gastric emptying side of things though?

• Love
H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023

SN is harder to get. I am looking for a
I dont know which drug is antiemetics to buy and how much mg should i take
But 50mg water with SN is easy to not vomit

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

I dont know which drug is antiemetics to buy and how much mg should i take
But 50mg water with SN is easy to not vomit
I mean, 2 ounces of salty water does sound easy to not vomit but that's not proven to be the case a lot. I think some people vomit it due to the taste it has while others didn't find it too bad but still did vomit it.

If you cannot get Meto or Dom then get Meclizine at the very least.
Can't get AEs unfortunately. I'll just have to take the gamble. Is there something I can get OTC for the gastric emptying side of things though?
if you can, get Meclizine. I know people frown upon getting AEs like Dom or Meto because you'll vomit but I understand that not everyone can so Meclizine is one otc you can get.

• Love
H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
I mean, 2 ounces of salty water does sound easy to not vomit but that's not proven to be the case a lot. I think some people vomit it due to the taste it has while others didn't find it too bad but still did vomit it.

If you cannot get Meto or Dom then get Meclizine at the very least.

if you can, get Meclizine. I know people frown upon getting AEs like Dom or Meto because you'll vomit but I understand that not everyone can so Meclizine is one otc you can get.
I dont know those name can you tell me some drug names to buy it like meto or dom or meclizine which is better
I dont know those name can you tell me some drug names to buy it like meto or dom or meclizine which is better
How much mg meclizine should i eat

• Love