Caltrop

Caltrop

it/she | i love you !
Sep 25, 2020
Hello everyone! SN is my preferred method and I've already secured enough of it to CTB. Obtaining the right antiemetic has proven to be a bit more difficult. Both this forum and PPH Essentials seem to hold antiemetics in high regard but are they really absolutely necessary?

Please avoid posting blind speculation or conjecture - anecdotes of non-antiemetic SN attempts, testimonials, and further reading materials would be much appreciated.

Thank you :)

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
It works you're just going to need to prepare at least an extra cup for when you vomit it up

Caltrop

Caltrop

it/she | i love you !
Sep 25, 2020
It works you're just going to need to prepare at least an extra cup for when you vomit it up
Thank you for the reply. My current plan is to fast for the entire day and then prepare several cups of 25g SN dissolved in 50ml of water in the evening.

It's been difficult to find testimonials for this approach since most documented attempts I could find involve antiemetics.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Could be pretty uncomfortable. Also it's going to be at least a little less reliable. U sure you can't get the other meds? There's a lot of online suppliers I can dm them if u have more posts

• Love
Reactions: GreenBanana23
B

BeratingLife

Aug 20, 2022
how did you test your SN purity?

Caltrop

Caltrop

it/she | i love you !
Sep 25, 2020
Could be pretty uncomfortable. Also it's going to be at least a little less reliable. U sure you can't get the other meds? There's a lot of online suppliers I can dm them if u have more posts
That's really kind, I'll try to get back to you if I get PM permissions. Thank you.

A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
Hey, would you mind sharing that information with me? Im also working on my SN plans right now and this may be useful!

D

Deleted member 65988

Sn alone will most likely be uncomfortable as ive seen with a few threads of people reporting back on thier attempt but it's not like it can't be done under such circumstances but personally, I don't see why even take the risk of doing it with just SN alone when it could really, really suck.

It's been reiterated quite a few times to take AEs rather than not because as much as people still vomit with them, they do promote gastric emptying, not just with the aid of retention of it in your system but so that more is absorbed into your system

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm gonna give an extremely unpopular (and probably incorrect) opinion, but i think the antiemetics are pretty much worthless.
Vomiting and nausea is reported from almost everyone, despite properly taking meto for days.
It seems like antiemetics can only do so much when you literally deprive your brain and cells from oxygen, and irritate your stomach and intestines with 25 grams of salt
That's atleast from what i've seen.

tiredangelgirl

tiredangelgirl

i'm sorry i'm trying my best
Aug 1, 2022
i'm going through something similar. I can't get a lot of things people are suggesting you need, im in the us and struggling to find xanex or another benzo

D

Deleted member 65988

I'm gonna give an extremely unpopular (and probably incorrect) opinion, but i think the antiemetics are pretty much worthless.
Vomiting and nausea is reported from almost everyone, despite properly taking meto for days.
It seems like antiemetics can only do so much when you literally deprive your brain and cells from oxygen, and irritate your stomach and intestines with 25 grams of salt
That's atleast from what i've seen.
I have to disagree, first of all, if you are gonna do a method then you may as well try to stick to the tried and true ways of doing it even if people have deviated it from it by using Meclizine instead of Meto.

This is has been one of the most repeatedly discussed things around sn, amongst others, is whether AEs are even needed or make much of a difference.

I personally think it's better to have then than not because it does promote gastric emptying even if you don't keep as much sn within your system. It wouldn't be better to gamble on not having them and things not going well even if some person don't vomit without them and with them.

Not a perfect method but I'd rather stick as close to what's been done before as possible and get it right.
i'm going through something similar. I can't get a lot of things people are suggesting you need, im in the us and struggling to find xanex or another benzo
I've seen that as a common reason why people eventually back off from the method completely and I understand that because not everyone has the same access worldwide.

I got my benzos and Meto without much effort so that's why I've stuck to this method.

Last edited by a moderator: