• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I am very sorry for posting this. I have been lurking the forum for a while and have seen the answer but i can't find it now. If you just can acquire Tylenol, Tagamet, Zofran, diphenhydramine and SN would the following regime be possible?

1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 4mg Zofran
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid. (800 mg Tagemet)
SN drink (20-25gm with 50-100ml water)

When and how much diphenhydramine is something i would like to clarify again. I do understand this is not required for an SN ctb but i'm just doing some research. Is this helpfull for certain situations; i.e rashes, sleeping etc etc?

Last edited:
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
I took diphenhydramine, it made me sleepy, but I didn't fall asleep and it doesn't make you feel numb.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I took diphenhydramine, it made me sleepy, but I didn't fall asleep and it doesn't make you feel numb.

I appreciate your reply. Did you just take the dose on the package?

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
I appreciate your reply. Did you just take the dose on the package?
Yes, I had allergy I didn't try to OD and kill myself. I felt just really tired, but I had to work, so I guess its not the best idea.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Yes, I had allergy I didn't try to OD and kill myself. I felt just really tired, but I had to work, so I guess its not the best idea.

That seems to be a common side effect with the drug. That is why i'm wondering if any one has insight on using Diphenhydramine with SN.

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
That seems to be a common side effect with the drug. That is why i'm wondering if any one has insight on using Diphenhydramine with SN.
Not sure. According to the info from here, when you take SN you suppose to lose consciousness, and if so then diphenhydramine is useless. I gonna get drunk and take SN.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Not sure. According to the info from here, when you take SN you suppose to lose consciousness, and if so then diphenhydramine is useless. I gonna get drunk and take SN.

Thanks for your reply. The diphenhydramine would be used for cousing drowsiness and/or help to eliminate any allergy issues. Of course this would be OTC.

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for your reply. The diphenhydramine would be used for cousing drowsiness and/or help to eliminate any allergy issues. Of course this would be OTC.
SN causes drowsiness, so basically only if you have allergy you can get diphenhydramine, otherwise I think it's useless.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
SN causes drowsiness, so basically only if you have allergy you can get diphenhydramine, otherwise I think it's useless.

It is OTC and can be acquired easily. While this is not in Stan's guide could the "drowsiness" be an advantage?

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
It is OTC and can be acquired easily. While this is not in Stan's guide would the "drowsiness" be an advantage?
It some cases could be, but I don't think it won't kill SI.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
It some cases could be, but I don't think it won't kill SI.
I am aware of that point and appreciate you bringing that up. The SI intent is for the person to judge, Just looking at things that could make it a bit more peaceful.

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
the diphenydramine is a delirient so honestly it'll probably fuck with your SI, and cause you to black out and call 911 freaking the fuck out tbh .. unless you took it right before the SN, but then it's basically useless at that point bc it won't have time to get in your system. So either way that's probably a bad move.. i would just take otc sleeping pills if you can't get opiates or benzos. If your worried about not passing out :)

Reactions: xBrialesana
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
the diphenydramine is a delirient so honestly it'll probably fuck with your SI, and cause you to black out and call 911 freaking the fuck out tbh .. unless you took it right before the SN, but then it's basically useless at that point bc it won't have time to get in your system. So either way that's probably a bad move.. i would just take otc sleeping pills if you can't get opiates or benzos. If your worried about not passing out :)
diphenydramine is the active ingredient in many OTC sleeping pills, where i live.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019

I would love to do that as well but I'm not; be careful (the alcohol). Only know bad things about drinking then SN. Be safe homie

Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
Not a big deal, I have 2lbs of this poison, can CTB like 50 times.
Well, you'd still die without medical aid - it would just be really slow and painful.

The idea is to keep it in your system long enough that you are knocked out by the methemoglobinemia - so you're not conscious throughout the process; plus the higher concentration in your blood speeds up the whole dying part. Alcohol will just get in the way.
As in, it'll make you puke and screw up the whole passing out painlessly thing.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
This was pretty much the regime I was thinking up except adding an a Valium or several.

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Well, you'd still die without medical aid - it would just be really slow and painful.

The idea is to keep it in your system long enough that you are knocked out by the methemoglobinemia - so you're not conscious throughout the process; plus the higher concentration in your blood speeds up the whole dying part. Alcohol will just get in the way.
As in, it'll make you puke and screw up the whole passing out painlessly thing.
Ok, so I can just drink another cup of SN, right?

Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
Ok, so I can just drink another cup of SN, right?
You would very likely just vomit it back up again. I don't think you understand how disgusting it tastes. Try and drink a cup of sea water, multiple cups. It's awful.

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
You would very likely just vomit it back up again. I don't think you understand how disgusting it tastes. Try and drink a cup of sea water, multiple cups. It's awful.
I know how a salt tastes. I'll try my best, I don't have access to any meds.

Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
What country are you in? You can get an antiemetic online easily in the UK, that's effective for this. I think Stan used it.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
What's wrong with alcohol?
Alcohol increases your stomach acid, which reduces the effectiveness of SN.

It can also greatly increase your chances of vomiting.

Also, the amount of stuff in your stomach affects how fast the SN absorbs. You want it as empty as possible.

I'm sure I missed some, but every attempt on here I've seen involving alcohol was a fail. I'm afraid the odds are against you if you add the alcohol.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Alcohol is definitely not part of the regime.

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
I feel like this has been discussed on the forum in excess. Diphenhydramine does not act on the right part of the brain to reduce vomiting when ingesting SN. The kind of nausea that diphenhydramine treats is different from the kind meto works on.

I can't see diphenhydramine doing anything but increasing the risk of failure. It messes a person up psychologically at low doses, not many times more than that used to help insomnia. It's inebriation.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I feel like this has been discussed on the forum in excess. Diphenhydramine does not act on the right part of the brain to reduce vomiting when ingesting SN. The kind of nausea that diphenhydramine treats is different from the kind meto works on.

I can't see diphenhydramine doing anything but increasing the risk of failure. It messes a person up psychologically at low doses, not many times more than that used to help insomnia. It's inebriation.
Thank you for you input, Diphenhydramine was not indeed as an AE. I was more curious if the sedative properties were of any benefit and how much would be suggested for a 1 day regiment. Zofran was used for lack of being able to acquire a dopamine blocker.